That one of a few moments

It was one of those horrible events again. Tenel Ka hated it, everyone who was here. was so stiff, there was no mood. She was standing on the corner of the room, a drink in hand. She was wearing a dark blue dress and her hair had been styled in a bun. Only two small strands of hair hung in front of her face, Jacen who was there as a guest. glanced sideways at the Queen Mother. He made a connection with the Force. which didn't go relatively quickly. 《Boring Your Highness? 》《Just stop it,》 she informed him. Jacen knew she was annoyed by her tone of voice, Tenel ka raised the glass to her lips. Jacen shared something that prompted her to look his way.《I have an idea to cheer you up》 His voice in her head was soft and loving. as always when he spoke to her, Tenel ka always felt safe around him. Everyone always wants something from her, appointments every day or bannkets. She felt trapped, which wasn't the case with her jedi. 《Meet me in half an hour in the garden Majesty》 She gave a curt nod. As Jacen had said, after half an hour she went into the garden. He was standing there with his back to her, jacen had put a music box on a bench. Ed Sherran's song perfect played softly, jaccen turned to Tenel Ka and held out his hand to Tenel Ka. 《May I ask?》 In that moment, she had a reason to smile today. She looked at him lovingly and took his hand. Jacen could feel that she had been tense and nervous, jacen took her hand and put it in his. His other hand was on her back. 《I lead》 Jacen whispered in Tenel Ka's ear. During the dance, the two looked into each other's eyes, jacen had fallen in love with her at the time and with each passing day, this love only grew stronger. 《I love you》 said tenel ka. 《I you even more 》 Jacen said and put on his solo smile.