Jacen the Romantic

It was a cold yet clear night. Jacen and tenel ka went for a walk, he blindfolded her. His heartbeat was increased and he was slightly injured. Jacen didn't want to tell her, she was going to kill him. If Tenel Ka knew what he had made for them instead of resting, they arrived at the beach.《So wait...stay here I'll take your eyes off》 He took them off and tenel ka started to smile. Jacen has always been a little Romance, he used wooden panels that were a bit high. And he put two mats on top, blankets and pillows he hadn't forgotten. The two sit down and enjoy the view, the moon is reflected. The sound of the sea was quiet, tenel ka laid her head on Jacen's shoulder. 《Wow that's really romantic...》 said tenel ka and had to smile even wider. 《Do you like it?》《Yes how did you do that?...it is-》 Jacen looked at her and kissed her. 《I'm glad you like it Highness 》《joke 》《abropo wag....do you want to hear a joke tenel ka?》 She had to grin. 《Want to?》 《Hahaha okay》《What is the difference between a lightsaber and a glow stick?-》《A lightsaber makes a deeper impression on girls》Tenel Ka interrupted him. 《You left a deeper impression on me and I'm not talking about it.....》 she said, pointing to her missing arm. Jacen wasn't looking, Tenel ka took his chin and looked at him. 《It's not your fault....it's my fault and besides-》Jacen touched her hand. Tenel Ka was silent and looked alternately at him and the hand. 《Shut up》Jacen whispered and timely kissed her on the lips. After this was over, Tenel Ka got up. 《What is this?》 《Feel like swimming? "She asked. and stripped off everything but her underwear, Jacen watched her go into the water. Tenel Ka was to be jacen with his back, who did the same. He wet her on purpose. 《 Oh wait you...》 said tenel ka and ran towards him. jacen tried to fight them off but failed and both fell. The water was not deep, tenel ka brushed Jacen's hair back. 《 Thank you for the surprise Jacen 》Her voice was soft as a feather. Jacen had that familiar grin on his lips as he hugged her. For him, this moment was one of the most beautiful.