Chapter 12: Rise Of The Justice Lords

Start from the beginning

Damian/Marinette: HawkMoth!

Marinette: This time he's gone way too far now we'll be up against the entire Justice League.

Damian: Don't worry Malak (Angel) my dad had created a safe proof plan in case any of the league members became evil including him we'll just use stuff that weakens them so you can grab the Akuma's

Marinette: But how? They'll be way too strong for you and my friends to handle alone.

Dick: I'm sure Wally could help us with The Flash.

Damian: And John could help us with Superman since they're an even match.

Marinette: Right! I'll also ask my parents for help, after this battle is done we have to find Hawk Moth no matter what and put an end to his evil ways.

Hearing that both Damian and Dick nodded their heads in agreement, without any delay I ran to my friends and gave each of them their Miraculous while Damian called John and Wally to meet at Wayne Manor. As soon as they arrived we devised a plan to help get the Justice League back on the good side of the law, it wasn't gonna be easy but it had to be done. We soon headed back into the Bat-Cave where we soon learned that the League was last seen in Metropolis, moving quickly we took one of Bruce's private planes to the glamorous city.

During the flight, I couldn't help but notice that Dami spent most of the time pacing back and forth, "Shaytan, don't worry everything is gonna turn out okay come sit and relax please" I begged and sure enough he sat down, and relaxed a bit which helped me feel better at the same time. Within minutes we had arrived in Metropolis only to find an evil Justice League tearing up the streets, "Ladybug if you want to save these weak humans come on out and hand over your miraculous!" Red Son shouted.

This was the evil version of Superman if he was raised by Nazis, "Kal she is on her way I can tell she'll be here soon" Sable informed him and all the other league members agreed. "If not we'll kill everyone!" Azrael snarled. Within seconds the private plane landed at the airport, I and my friends disembarked from the plane, at the same time Azrael (Batman), Sable (Wonder Woman), Red Son (Superman), Sky-Tyrant (Hawk Girl), Savitar (Flash), Parallax (Green Lantern), Dracul (Aqua-Man), and Mrithun (Martian Manhunter) arrived at the airport.

Ladybug: CatNoir you take half of the group with you including John and Comfront Hawk-Girl, Superman, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter me and Shadow-Bat will take the rest, and Wally and take on Batman, Flash, Wonderwoman, Aqua-Man.

And with that, we split up with a small group of heroes taking on one of the Justice League members I had to call upon my Lucky charm to help Shadow-Bat with Batman cause he was the toughest to take down, My lucky Charm ended up being one of Batman's Knock out gas spray cans.

After about a few more minutes the entire Justice League was unconscious and lying in a pile on the ground. Moving can't me and Shadow-Bat searched every single one of them for the Akumatized item but found nothing. "It might be in the Watch Tower" John informed me. After hearing that I gave Tikki a special treat and transformed into my Space suit version of my Ladybug suit, while Catnoir did the same for Plagg.

As soon as we were fully transformed we flew toward the Watch Tower, Once onboard we searched it for the Akumatized item and discovered it was the table that all the league members sat at for meetings

As soon as we were fully transformed we flew toward the Watch Tower, Once onboard we searched it for the Akumatized item and discovered it was the table that all the league members sat at for meetings. Catnoir quickly used his "Cataclysm" and caused the table to break in half. I then caught the butterflies and used my miraculous ladybugs to fix any damage caused by the Justice League, while turning the League itself back to normal. We all went our separate ways after that and, Adrian, Damian, Dick, Jason, Tim, Bruce, my parents, and my friends all returned to the Manor where we just spent the rest of the day laughing and chatting with each other.