🐻 3 🐻

◦•●◉✿Pregnant✿◉●•

KimY/n Just made a post!!!!

Comments on this post have been limited :

Jungkook. 98 - What is that secret?

AgustD - 🧐

Rkive - ????

Youarmyhope - I'm curious!!

J.M - I wanna know!!!

Jin - What did he do again?

KimY/n made a post!!! (After 30 Mins)

Jungkook.98 - WHAT!!!!

Youarmyhope - "Omg congratulations🎉🥰🥳🎉

AgustD - Congrats🥳

Rkive - that's amazing congratulations 🥳🥰

J.M - Congratulations my soul mate and y/nie!!! 🥳🥳I'm gonna become a uncle!!!

Jin - I can't believe!!!! Congratulations🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

The female smiled while looking at the phone screen. There are so many people congratulating them. The male saw his wife smiling while looking at the phone screen. He went and back hugged her.

Y/N - "Look tae so many people are congratulating us!!"

V - "I'm glad all are happy from our news.. You know it's all over the internet!!"

Y/N - "Really it's just been few minutes since I posted that picture"

V - "Baby I guess you forgot that you're husband belongs to the most popular and biggest boy band in the world"

She giggled.

Y/N - "Thanks for reminding me Mr. Kim"

He kissed her cheek.

V - "Anytime Mrs. Kim"

While they were seeing posts on the internet about you're pregnancy, you got a call video from tae's mom.

V - "Even mom knows"

Y/n giggled while picking up the call.
Tae held the phone coz he doesn't want his wife to get tired by holding the phone. He is still back hugging her.

Y/N - "Hello mom"

Mrs. Kim - "What am I seeing in the TV
That the most famous boyband group member Kim Taehyung and his wife Kim y/n are expecting a baby!!!"

She squealed in excitement. Both the couple giggled.

V - "Yes mom you heard it right!! Finally my hard work paid off"

Y/n blushed and hit his arm. He giggled looking at his red faced wife
Before peaking the side of her head.

Mrs. Kim - "I'm so happy thank you so much for giving me this news y/n-ah
I waited for so long to hear this.."

Y/N - "Don't thank me mom. I'm happy because I made you happy"

Mrs. Kim - "By full filling my wish"

3 of them once again giggled.

Mrs. Kim - "Now fun aside.. As you know you're pregnant come stay here with us till the baby is born no denying"

V - "Eomma if you wouldn't tell also I would take her and come to you"

Mrs. Kim - "That's like my good baby bear... I'm expecting you both to come tomorrow morning"

Y/N - "Yes both we will be there"

Mrs. Kim - "Taehyung make sure to take care of my daughter nicely. Make her eat healthy food along with her tablets also don't let her work nor lift heavy objects it may harm the baby"

V - "Don't worry mom I planned everything the doctor already sent me her food routine"

Mrs. Kim - "It's good that you're starting to get responsible from now on.. Y/n you're very lucky"

She shyly giggled. They spoke for a while before ending the call.

V - "Honey come sit you're legs must be hurting"

He carefully made her sit on the couch making sure to keep a pillow behind her back and went to bring her a glass of juice.

V - "Drink this... You want to eat something I can make?"

Y/N - "My stomach is full from the lunch for now.. But I'll have some later"

V - "Okay, do you wanna rest now or watch a movie?"

Y/N - "I wanna have a nap"

V - *soft smile* "I'll take you to the
bedroom"

After she drank the juice. Taehyung gently carried her to the bedroom placing her softly on the bed, covering her with a lavender blanket and turning on the AC. He caressed her hair softly before placing a kiss on her cheek.

V - "Take a nap"

Y/N - "Cuddle me"

She pouted cutely he cooed at her.
He layed down beside her, she quickly snuggled into his arms. Inhaling his sweet lavender scent which makes her calm yet comfortable.

V - "I'm right here... Sleep tight baby"

He said as he noticed her slowly closing her eyes. He kissed her lips while caressing her belly.

V - "Don't trouble mumma too much baby... Appa loves you and your mumma very much"

He too fell asleep with his love in his arms.