Bunny: Satanick x Artamos

Mulai dari awal

An exasperated and annoyed sigh slipped from the rabbit lord's lips. "Oh, give me a break!" he exclaimed. 

Satanick sobbed in response, his dramatic cry echoing around his lavish bedroom. 

Artamos rolled his eyes before placing his hands around the Devil's collar and began working feverishly at the buttons fastening it closed. He glared the whole while, scrutinizing the stupid, horny idiot, who remained allowing fat tears to slide down his cheeks. The Rabbit Lord finished undoing the last button before helping  Satanick out of his shirt. Even as things got a little more heated, the devil remained crying dramatically and Artamos continuously huffed out sighs.

His white robes were removed from his person, and discarded to the floor next to the bed. Satanick, to busy sobbing to notice the exposed soft skin of the rabbit above him, splayed his arms to the side loosely as he cried. The rabbit lord bit his tongue at the sorry state of his creator, and leaned down again, burying his face into the crook of the Devil's neck. Tentatively, he opened his mouth and poked his tongue out, allowing it to glide around the sensitive skin residing there. Satanick's sobs hitched in his throat as he felt the hesitant movements of a cautious tongue. Feeling the Devil's head tilt to the side to give him more room to work with, he moved more confidently. His teeth buried themself into his sensitive skin teasingly, and Satanick whined in response. 

Artamos peppered his skin with soft kisses down his chest toward his pant line. The rabbit felt his hand gently move to atop his head, tousling his soft, long ears. His face flushed and he shifted his weight, leaning into the gentle touch. He felt his breath quicken as his eyes glazed over from the small spouts of pleasure brought from the gentle actions. Satanick pushed his head further down. 

The Rabbit Lord frowned at the gesture but complied willingly, helping the Devil out of his trousers and noticing the large bulge remaining hidden by his boxers. Artamos had, of course, seen it before on the many other occasions he'd been coerced into comforting Satanick, but the size of the Devil's cock remained a shock every time. 

His hand wavered at the edge of the Devil's boxers, hesitant. The stifled cries from his miserable, shaky form began to bubble up again at the Rabbit Lord's shyness. He held back an annoyed groan and threw his embarrassment aside, pulling down Satanick's boxers and allowing his member to spring free. Artamos' hand slowly grasped his cock, enclosing his hand around the firm member. 

"Can you use your mouth?" Satanick whined before he even had a chance to began moving his hand. 

"Are you serious?" Artamos exclaimed, voice shrill. 

"puh-leaseeee," he wailed.

If there was a wall behind his head, Artamos would've been banging his head into it violently. "You're so annoying!" he shouted.

Satanick caterwauled. "Artamoooos."

"Holy fuck, fine!" The Rabbit Lord, dipped his head with an exaggerated roll of his eyes. His lips parted and he swirled his tongue around the tip of Satanick's cock. 

The Devil sucked in a sharp breath as Artamos brought his cock deeper into the wet depths of his mouth. He gently bobbed his head, wrapping his soft lips around his cock. The tip of it hit the back of his throat repeatedly, the taste of precum spreading around his mouth. The salty, bitterness of his member was intoxicating and he felt himself short of breath quickly. Artamos lifted his head, parting his lips to release his tight grip on the Devil's cock so he could breath, but before he could, he felt Satanick's hand thread through his long white hair and shove his head back down. Tears beaded in the corners of Artamos' eyes as his cock hit the back of his throat. He gagged on its length, pushing his head up with all of his strength to escape, but Satanick's grip never loosened. 

All the while the disgusting pervert continued to cry. Artamos gave in to the forceful pushes and worked with his movements. His body once again screamed for air, but unable to once again, he continued bobbing his head, stimulating whatever he could with subtle movements of his tongue. 

He felt Satanick's hands move to his soft ears and move rhythmically against the sensitive skin. The Devil bucked his hips up into Artamos' mouth, forcing him to take his cock deeper. The rabbit lord heard his voice slip out as the movements on his ears became the only thing spurring him forward, the gentle nature adding to his pleasure. With one last hard shove down, Artamos felt Satanick's large cock penetrate at the base of his throat before a warm, salty, viscous liquid slide down his throat and bubble up at the corners of his mouth. His creator finally loosened his grip and Artamos escaped his grasp quickly, spitting out whatever he could as he gasped for breath. 

"Are we done?" Artamos snapped.

The Devil made eye contact for a moment and his lustful eyes filled with tears again. "You're so mean to meeee."

Groaning audibly, Artamos shuffled his own boxers down, allowing his half-hard cock free from its confines. He picked himself up onto his knees and hovered over Satanick as he  lined himself up properly. 

"Will this make you stop crying?" he asked.

Satanick nodded as more tears slipped down his cheeks.  Shaking his head in annoyance he lowered himself slowly onto the Devil. As the large tip slid into his entrance, he bit his lower lip. The large member felt like it was tearing him apart cruelly and it forced him to slow down so he could adjust. The Devil below him, gently caressed both of his ears, rubbing the soft fur lining them. Artamos felt his knees weaken at the gesture. 

"Ngh, w-wait," he pleaded, but his creator did no such thing, instead, running his fingers along more of the sensitive flesh. 

Artamos' strength faltered and he felt himself lose balance, the Devil's cock plunging up inside him all at once. The Rabbit Lord yelped in shock as he felt his ass tear viciously. Satanick froze in place, realizing his mistake and apologized miserably. Artamos didn't say a word to his creator, instead allowing the pain spiking through him to ease as he adjusted. The size of the Devil's cock was impossibly large and he felt as if the full feeling within him would tear him apart. 

Whisking in a deep breath, he slowly began moving, lifting his hips up and then lowering them down as to test the waters. Pleasure coursed through him, numbing the pain. He felt himself beginning to pant, gentle whimpers mixing with the wet squelching sound and skin slapping skin as he picked up his pace. Satanick pushed his hips into the Rabbit Lord at the same pace, forcing him to feel his length even deeper.

Artamos watched as Satanick's cries melted into a crescendo of moans and the rate at which he moved was much faster. Artamos yelped as he felt the pace speed up and he moaned rhythmically to the thrusts. 

"Is it good?" Artamos asked between moaning breaths. "Does it satisfy you?"

Satanick's hips snapped, embedding his member deeply into the rabbit. Artamos moaned showily for him, feeling his body melt into the mind-numbing pleasure. He could feel a large knot begin to tie itself tighter within him, spurring on more erratic movements from his hips. His body leaned forward, overtop of the Devil. Willingly, he caught Satanick's lips with his own, passionately kissing him as his pleasure erupted from within him, coating them both in the white, sticky liquid. 

Satanick kissed him back, smoothing fur on his ears between his fingers as he continued to thrust into him. Artamos continued to moan loudly at the aggressive thrusts. The Devil's quick movements became harder to predict, adding to the ecstasy in Artamos gut. They both let out a long, quivering moan as more hot, thick seed spread into the Rabbit Lord's insides. 

Both of them panting, Satanick assisted him up off his softening cock and wrapped his arms tightly around Artamos. The rabbit wriggled out of his grasp weakly, pushing him away with quick, small slaps. "Get off me! You only wanted to fuck, I'm not cuddling you." 

Satanick frowned at the outburst and for a moment, Artamos thought he would have to deal with another onslaught of tears, but instead the Devil only nodded dejectedly and pulled the fluffed up covers over him. 

For a moment, the Rabbit Lord watched with scrutiny, but when he realized the actions came from a genuine sadness he sighed reluctantly and pulled himself close to his creator. "For tonight," he informed. The Devil didn't respond, simply settled into Artamos' embrace.