Bunny: Satanick x Artamos

Start from the beginning

"You heard him," Envi threatened, the thick tension not lessening. All the while, Satanick blubbered in the background still begging to get into Artamos' pants.

Artamos paused, his lips parting in a way that made it look like he would respond, but no words fell out. After a few moments where all three of them stewed in the bloodlust, the Rabbit Lord relented, heaving a loud sigh. "Fine, fine..." he grumbled.

Near immediate, Satanick's blubbering ceased. He outstretched his arms with a gleeful 'yay' and wrapped them around Artamos' neck tightly, pulling him into the bed. Envi retreated, slowly returning his long sword back to its sheathe. As Satanick attempted to drown him in teary kisses, Artamos watched the subordinate excuse himself from the bedroom.

Satanick's kisses were persistent, pecking all over his face happily. The Rabbit Lord glared at the flurry of movements. "Aren't you supposed to be sad?" He snapped.

The Devil slowed his onslaught and Artamos watched his emotions change once again to something miserable and pathetic. Satanick began wailing miserably again, choking on his own sobs.

"Ah, actually this is worse, can you-"

Satanick's wail grew louder in pitch, cutting Artamos off effectively. He stared at the wretched mess of a Devil before him. Another exasperated sigh left his mouth and he rubbed the bridge of his nose in annoyance.

"How can I cheer you up?" he asked in annoyance.

The Devil only sobbed inconsolably as a response.

Rolling his eyes at the theatrics, Artamos pulled away from his tight hold and crawled on top of him angrily. He glared down at the sobbing disaster as he straddled Satanick's hips. The crying quieted as the situation seemed to dawn on him, but tears still streamed down his cheeks.

Artamos grumbled under his breath as he leaned down towards the Devil's face. He pressed his lips hesitantly to the wailing Devil's and momentarily the sobbing became muffled underneath the weight of the Rabbit Lord. After a few moments of dispassion from either side, Satanick wrapped his arms tightly around him again holding him in place. Seeing no other choice, the rabbit lord deepened the kiss. Satanick was rather passive as Artamos snuck his tongue past the Devil's lips. He entangled the two muscles skillfully, regarding the exchange as a necessary misfortune to be able to go home.

Artamos found the intricate dance between their tongues quick paced and strenuous. The Devil beneath him was still shuddering from the dramatic sobs that threatened to erupt from his mouth if he pulled away. The thought encouraged him to continue the kiss, and as his lips worked sensually on Satanick's, he sucked the others' tongue into his mouth. The shuddering beneath him slowed very quickly as Artamos tasted the saliva mix in his mouth.

Out of breath and dizzy, the rabbit lord attempted to break their kiss, but he he found himself held firmly in place still. As his kisses weakened and he grew light headed, Satanick worked his lips seductively, to the point Artamos felt like he was drowning. He struggled to push away weakly as the lack of air made him weak.

"Need air," he whimpered, managing to break away for just a second.

Satanick whined sadly, relinquishing his grip around the others torso. Artamos quickly pulled free, panting desperately for air. He looks down at the Devil below him, his eyes are puffy and red still but he seems more relaxed, content even. Artamos pushes a long strand of white hair from his face, and studying the Devil's defined features.

As much as he loathed Satanick, he would admit that he could be handsome and charming, and if it weren't for his incessant whining and perverted nature, Artamos could see himself giving in more often to the Devil's woeful pleas. As he pondered the thought, he could feel Satanick's body slowly beginning to shudder as he began whining and crying again.