Chapter 1:

Chapter 1: Transmigration or Rebirth

Laying on the bed is a teen-ager who is pale and is currently ill. Li Sujin feels like he is floating, he couldn't move even though he wants to; Li Sujin don't even know where he is right at this moment because the last thing he remember is dying on cold operating board.

He died young and he haven't even met the person that supposed to grow old with him, he had hard time looking for one cause all they are after is his money, what they could get from him.

It saddens him, because all he wants is to form a family with a person. He wasn't expecting much but he couldn't even have even a little, he died with a will that all his property is to be given to the country and his money will be donated in orphanage he wants to accumulate at least a bit of good luck for his next life that even if he was still an orphan is that he would meet the person that will love him for what he is, and his gay, so he knows it's a bit too much to ask.

"Doctor when is he going to wake up?" He could hear voice coming from a middle-aged man asked.

Are they talking about me, can it be that I crossed or resurrected to a different body but isn't that the same.

"He is out of danger but still need to drink tonic to improve, and if you really want him to heal fast you could just buy a second-grade recovery pill, that way he could recover fast. Well, I'm going back just get the list from my apprentice and let someone go to my store" the doctor send with cold voice and impatient.

"Thank you doctor."

After a few seconds of silence, Li Sujin heard the door opened, "why do you need to waste money for this waste son of yours, our son need spiritual stones for his cultivation, how is he going to get accepted in the academy if we don't give him enough for him to improve"

"Don't talk to loud, let me tell you my plan, remember this trash is getting married, if we threw him out ill, isn't our reputation going to sink, especially for our daughter she's about to reach age of marriage, we need to increase our good name so that we could find the best family for our daughter and our son also need good reputation, So let's endure this until this trash get married, I will ask the village chief to divide our land, I'll give him the old house at the feet of the mountain and the low grade land, we will sell the middle grade land and move to the city but we will rent the first class one. Okay"

Li Sujin wants to laugh is he really a son, which parent call their own child trash. Suddenly memories that wasn't his entered his brain, that caused for him to lose consciousness.

When Li Sujin's consciousness returned he then had the strength to open his eyes. He finds himself looking at a thatch house the have holes on the roof that caught his eyes. The star was so visible it amazed him, but then again, he found out from the memories of the original owner he really isn't son of the Li family.

He was just a baby entrusted by someone from what the original owner heard of; so, he will not hold grudges for the original owner since no one owe anything from the other.

However, when Li Sujin sorted out the original memories, he realizes that he or the original owner have an early memory as in memories of when he was just 1 or 2.  He was entrusted to Li couple by his mother's shadow guard, that guard gave him to the Li's after seeing them passing by with merchants. The couple did treat him as their own, but the original owner is too selfish.

He found from the memory that he or the original use to bully his sister and brother, he also harasses some of the little girls in the village, the Li couple is even kind enough to give him a part of their land.

He sighed in frustration this body is a pit. Li Sujin couldn't help cursing the original.

Li Sujin accepted the crossing immediately because reading fantasy novels used to be his past time, he even supported some aspirant writers.

The original owner is a waste, when he turned 6 just like every kid in the village, he got tested for spiritual power but the spirit orb didn't change colour or even move but from the memory he found out the mother of the original have just sealed his cultivation if he had just searched for it in his memories, he could have been a one-of-a-kind genius. He is a rare wood and fire spiritual master like his mother in the memory and touching the stone like jade necklace hanging on his neck. The original owner luck must have been so bad he had a fever and lost his memories when he came to the Li's house.

However, Li Sujin felt really lucky he tried to circuit energy he feels around him and little by little he could feel it enter his dantian his vein are to narrow. He doesn't think it'll be good to investigate about the things left for him by his mother. Yeah, since he didn't have parents and he could feel the love the parents have for the original owner he has decided to take them as his parents treat them well and be good son.

But that will still be in the far future since he is two continents away from his parents' continents and the lowest level one, they really wished to hide him. This village is fine it's just that the mountain is full of monster.

This world is also so different I can marry male wife and it's ok, I wander what kind of her or shuanger they are going to pair with me, I hope he's not too girly, it creepy me just imagine my marriage partner to be so girly if he doesn't match my type I might as well treat him a younger brother until he find someone else. But who is he.

Thinking of the shuanger he is going to marry Li Sujin sigh, can't solve it with just guessing.

Li Sujin sat up, slowly as possible only to feel pain all over his body, even his internal organs seems to be shattered in pieces. It seems like the wounds is more serious than I thought it was.

Before he could react, the thatch door opened a 14 or 15 year old girl came, looking at him with undisguised disgust eyes, Li Sujin sneer in his heart.

" Mom, the waste is up, hurry and give him the pill, tomorrow is already the wedding" her words full of arrogance.

Lu Sujin expressionlessly glance at her before taking back his eyes motionless. But deep inside he really wants to hear more about the person he is about to marry.

Middle age woman walked in the room with a small pouch " here take this pill tomorrow you're going to marry, treat him properly you probably know him already he is the pair the village Chief pick up from the river, he is a bit stupid but obedient he is An Qinche though his pregnant mole is kind of darker than others just try harder if you want children. Remember don't bully him or I won't give you silver and you're just a waste you don't have the rights to complain take the pill eat and rest.'

After leaving a bowl of thick porridge his adoptive mother went out and closed the door behind her.

Leaving the dumbfounded Li Sujin.