You were suddenly taken aback when Ivy jumped on you and wrapped you in a hug.

He didn't hide his annoyance at her intrusion, but he didn't say anything when he saw that you looked cheerful in her presence.

"Didn't I say you were going to be great?" She asked.

"Yes, you are always right." You said between laughs.

"Even though I was hidden, I was able to hear you. Your voice is very beautiful." Freckle praised you, looking away while scratching the back of his head.

You smiled, sensing that he was starting to loosen up with you.

"Thank you, sweetie." You thanked him with a wink.

When caught off guard by that gesture, he covered his own face with the hat he was wearing and walked away. You couldn't not laugh.

Viktor gave you a glass of water with an ice cube and you drank it all quickly, as if you hadn't drunk water for several days.

"Wow, you were really thirsty." Ivy laughed.

"How could I not be?" You said.

Seeing that if he didn't say anything, Ivy would never leave your side, Rocky decided to intervene in the conversation.

"Hey, Miss Pepper, why don't you go find my cousin for me?" He asked.

She didn't think twice, it would be like playing hide and seek.

"I'll be right back." She warned you, before going out looking for his cousin in the hall.

"Your cousin?" You asked, curious to know who that relative of his was.

"Yes, the shy little guy who hid." He explained.

You were soon surprised to learn that Ivy's new crush of the week was Rocky's cousin.

"Now I know why he's such a cutie pie." You said, flirting without realizing it.

You rolled up your words trying to explain what you had just said, but ended up being silenced by him with a kiss on the cheek.

Still not knowing what to say to him for that gesture, you just chuckled nervously.

"Your laugh is so lovely." He said, resting his face in his hand while still looking at you.

"Stop, you're going to make me more flushed than I already am." You smiled, looking away sheepishly.

"Don't blame me for telling the truth." He laughed.

You two spent most of your time talking while you weren't on stage performing.

Rocky was always very close to you, preventing other men from approaching you because you were already accompanied.

You became more enchanted by him every minute that passed, even more so when he wrote you a beautiful poem, saying that everything about you inspired him.

Even though you were enjoying yourself like never before in that place, when you saw that it was almost midnight, you wanted to go home.

Even though your parents weren't home and you didn't have to worry about arriving late at night, you still felt like a criminal for disobeying an order from them, even if they weren't around.

"Do you want me to take you home?" Rocky asked, before you went to ask Ivy to do it.

You hesitated for a moment. As charming as he was, it wasn't wise to go out alone with a man you'd known for less than 24 hours.

But for some reason, when you looked into his eyes again, you couldn't say no.

"Ivy, it's getting late, I think I'll go home." You let her know that you were talking to Mitzi and other band members.