★NIKKI SIXX★

There you laid, ass up in the air as Nikki pounded your pussy from behind, mercilessly fucking you senseless. He raised his hand before slamming it down onto your ass, a red hand print forming. You would have suffocated if not for his small amount of mercy.

  "You like that? You happy now?" He asked, the bed creaking with every thrust. "I asked you a fucking question, (Y/N)." He growled, grabbing you by the hair and pulling your head up.

  "N-Nikki...-" You whimpered, your sex aching every time he slammed into you. "I-I'm.. Sorry!..." You desperately screamed, his pace picking up.

  "Oh, you knew what was coming and yet you still teased me like that." He snapped, releasing your hair and letting your head drop, face being smothered by the mattress beneath you. "Fuckin' slut." He barked, holding your hips so tight, he may leave bruises.

  The bed that you two were on top of shifted with every movement, yet you two tested its strength. It could collapse beneath you both, you didn't know what to expect.

  "Mm!..." You yelped, back arching as your climax came closer. "You gonna cum?" He asked, pounding you harder. You nodded vigorously, walls pulsing around his throbbing length. "Cum. Cum on my cock, baby." He smirked, reaching beneath you, roughly rubbing his thick fingers against your sensitive clit.

  You felt your stomach spasm, the sheet under you straining as you balled it up into your fists. Your heated walls tightened around him, every muscle in your body doing the same. The sounds around you were muffled, but you could hear something along the lines of 'Fuck, yes... Good girl. That's it baby.'

  You panted, chest heaving as Nikki pulled out. "You're such a good girl." He whispered slickly as he examined your core from behind, leaking with his warm cum. "Fuck, you're gorgeous." He smirked, placing a kiss on your soft thigh. "Mm.." You whimpered, the kiss was only meant to be rewarding, but ended up being wet and quickly went straight to your pelvis, an ache panged through your body.

  Nikki noticed the arousal drip from your sex, a smirk growing on his lips. He grabbed the back of your thighs, his thumbs hooking onto your sensitive folds and spreading them. You tensed as you felt his wet tongue begin lapping at your entrance, your back arching.