"not you tryna blame me?!" tyler said mugging me. "but thank you for texting me tho" i said to asia then hanging up.

all we could do was laugh but at the same time, that might not be good for tyler. "they not gon do nun from that, as long as that shit don't go viral or some shit" he said sitting at the edge of the bed.

______________________

few days later

it's been days and tyler ain't never text me back or answered my calls. it was getting me mad and irritated so i texted justin.

paris: yo justin why ya friend not answering me?

justin: who? tyler?

paris: yes, what's good with him??

justin: he said he needed to focus on his music for a while and he wasn't answering no calls. but ima tell him to call you.

paris: aight thank you

tyler still ain't hit me up afterwards and it was just getting ne mad. i know he said he wanted to focus on music but he could have just told me but he just stopped texting me.

i tried calling him again and he still ain't answer so i left it alone.

after a few hours i was chilling and he hit me up and i picked up the phone and answered.

paris: so you don't know how to answer the phone now??

tyler: whatchu meann?

paris: not you tryna act dumb, so you ain't seen my calls?

tyler: oh yeah i seen it i just aint answer, cs i was busy.

paris: woww tyler, ok but why you ain't just call me and tell me that, had me worried and shit , nigga.

tyler: i been busy tho, don't worry ima come see you.

paris: i understand, it's whatever tho.

i said hanging up the phone then hittin a blunt.

___________________

i was chillin on my couch watching baddies west, and i heard a knock on the door so i had to pause my show and go answer the door.

i really hate being interrupted while im watching my show. i opened the door and it was tyler standing there asking to come inside.

"what do you want?" i said with a straight face. "can i come inside first?". i rolled my eyes a lil and then sat on the couch.

"make it quick bro i'm tryna watch my show." "you mad at me that ian answer your call?" he asked getting comfortable on my couch. "yes cause you didn't tell me and you didn't answer for mad long".

"my bad doe, cmere". he said and i still stayed where i was at. "you mad?" he said smiling. he started kissing all over me "stopp im still mad at you" i said smiling.

"ima change that" he said as he kept kissing me all over my face and my neck. "stop tryna kiss all on me" i said trying not to blush.

"why all of a sudden you want to come?" i asked him. "cause i got something for you" he said going outside and coming back in bringing me something.

 "cause i got something for you" he said going outside and coming back in bringing me something

he came inside with this and that shit made me so happy that i just had to give him a hug.

"oh now you giving me hugs, i thought you was mad at me?" he asked me while we was in the hug. "i am, you ain't apologize yet".

"alright, im sorry for ignoring you" he said then kissing me. "ok i accept it.

"and happy early birthday ma". "i got more shit for you but you gon get it for ya birthday".

"thank you ty" i said hugging him back.

"whatchu watching?" "baddies west". "you obsessed with this show" he said laughing. "stay let's watch it together". i asked him.

"i can't right now im finna go back to the stu but ima see you" he said hugging me then kissing me.

he left my house and then i went back to chillin and watching baddies.

how y'all feel about this chapter??

i know it's short but i had to update something today.

leave a comment and how you like the book!

thanks so much for 5k reads, get this to 7k reads!!!

STAY TUNEDDD!!!!!!