The Perfect Song. C16

Funneh's POV

At The End Of The Day:

Weird, Draco, Rainbow and Lunar weren't at school today, unless they weren't there for that recess, but I doubt that because no one has heard from them.

"Gold, have you seen the rest of us?" I asked, "I haven't heard from them but Draco is probably in detention." She said, "Why is Draco in detention?" "Um, hello, he's the one who hanged from the pull." "Oh, right, but what about Rainbow and Lunar?" "I heard a rumor about them sneaking out of school, but I think that's fake." "Well, yesterday at gym, Rainbow was trying to tell me about why her stomach was hurting but that probably has nothing to do with that." "Lets just tell Dad..."

We went to the car as this time we weren't late, Dad greeted us as usually, without Rainbow, Lunar or Draco, the car was empty and quiet, which I hated.

 "Dad, why isn't the rest of us here?" Gold asked as she said before, "Oh, the three of them just got in trouble." Dad said, "that's usually us." Gold whispered, ""I know, How's the Google Classroom thing?"  I whispered back , "Its going... wait, I'll check."

As she checked, Gold's chin dropped, "THIS- is bad.." Gold lowered her voice, "Let me see." I said, as I snatched the phone away from her, "Holy shh-" I was about to say, but quickly corrected myself, "Holy shoot.." "I know, people are spamming none stop! We need to close the chat!" "Do it!" "Ok, Ok, there, everything's gone, thankfully."

Now that wasn't a pleasant ride, was it?

At Home:

Gosh, I'm so bored!!! The only thing left to do is organize the google classroom thing, and some homework, but honestly, I would save those for later. (Or not do it at all.).

"Gold, do you wanna play something?" I asked, "I gotta do my homework." She said, "Come on, can you do that later?" "Oh no, no, no, no, no, no! Your not tricking me again." "Fine, I guess I'll play Fashion Famous without you then." "Fashion Famous!? Ok, maybe just one round."

We went to our computers and played more than one round of Fashion Famous.

But unfortunately, she noticed and said, "Wait a minute, you tricked me! I said I was only going to play one round with you I-"

Just then Golds phone was spamming with notifications, it was Claire, she was spamming on Golds phone none stop,

"Is that your phone, you should get that." I quickly changed the subject, "Oh, its Claire, let me see what this says.."

Claire: GOLD, THEIRS SOMETHING REALLY IMPORTANT I HAVE TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE PRESIDENT THING!

Claire: GOLD!

Claire: Gold.....

Claire: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

Gold: Claire come down! What is it

Claire: Theirs a new way for us to get extra marks!

Gold: How?!

Claire: We just have to do something that hopefully isn't difficult...

Gold: Just tell me!

Claire: Kk, we have to make a little catchy song, its worth lots of marks.

Gold: Shouldn't we make a catch instead, like a rhyme?  

Claire: I guess they want us to up our game.

Gold: Well then count us in! ill tell Funneh right away!

Claire: Great, see you at school Gold.

Gold: k, you too.

"Funneh, I have good/hard news for the President Club. Gold said, "What do you mean by hard?" I questioned suspiciously, "You'll see, but I just found a way on how to get some high hopes on getting top 10." "How?" "We just have to make a little song." "Song? why a song?" "I don't know, Claire said they wanted to up their game." "Well, I guess will take the challenge, but I'm not singing it." "Funneh, your the President, why wouldn't you sing it?" "Because I'm a bad singer." "Besides that, but we better start right now, its getting pretty late."

Gold and I kept on thinking for what seemed like hours, the only lyrics we had were:

"Vote for Funneh as your leader, don't let anybody beat her." Which to me is so far pretty bad.

"Maybe we could put, "Once you do you'll feel so great, send your votes in with a friend or mate." " Gold suggested, "No, that sound a little childish." I said honest, "Their supposed to be, and we have nothing." "Ok fine, I guess then we can put, "When you do you'll give us strength, to finally get to the number one rank." "That's great Funneh, now, add that together and we got a song, so I'll send that to Claire and she'll be able to send it to Principal Fortune."

I did the voice recording and we send it to Claire as Gold said we would, now, there was nothing to do.

"Gold, want to-" as soon as I was about to say play she walked away, dang it.

I went to my bed and decided to re-watch some video's  on a channel I had with my siblings, it wasn't really big, though I was pretty happy with it at the time, the channel name was called, ItsFunneh, it had 533 subscriber's at the moment, we just do some Minecraft skits that were really fun at the time, but since school has started we were very busy.

After that I played some games and went bed, until I heard knocking from my window, I checked if it was just a twig, but it was nothing, so I went back to bed, then I heard that knocking again, that's it, I'm seeing what's up.

Outside Of Our House:  

I put on a sweater and went outside to see what the knocking noises were, I went to my window and the only thing I could see was nothing.

I then realized that this had to be not something, but someone, I don't know who, but I'm gonna find out soon enough, until I get some sleep....