Oops, My Bad! C12

Gold's POV

Thursday January 4th.

It was morning now, and I hope Funneh manage to fix the photo copier and make the posters, and yes, we were now officially in round 2! (I got an email from the staff hosting the president event), Now, only 10 people could get in.

At Funneh's Room:

I went to Funneh's bedroom and knocked on the door, there was no answer, well, I guess I can invite myself in, she's probably sleeping anyways.

When I opened the door, I was right, Funneh was asleep.

 "FUNNEH, WA-"I began to yell, "I'm up!" Funneh said annoyed, "Are the poster's ready?" I asked, "Yeah, there on the table." "Great, I don't want to fail the second stage yet." "But, we still have a problem, we have only three people, as Draco has like, seven, maybe even eleven!" "We have your editor's club." "Yeah, but their not working with us." "They are by voting." "Yes, but for other things. How are we suppose to find them?" "Leave that to me Funneh, just get ready and bring the posters."

Well, I actually had no idea what to do about that situation, but I can ask Claire about it, and if she had no idea, then I had to figure it out by myself before its too late.

In My Room:

I went to my room to get ready for the day, we weren't doing the posters in the morning, so we need two outfits, a casual one and a fashionable one! (we didn't need to dress up just to hang posters, but just in case.) So for the first outfit. I just put on what I'd normally wear for school.

It was a yellow sleeved long sleeve shirt written with a white text saying "sunflower" on it, and light blue jeans. I put them on and they look stunning as usual. Now I just have to find a second outfit, but as I was searching for it someone knocked on the door.

I opened it up and Rainbow was at the door, but she was looking more stunning than ever, I can't even describe it! 

"Wow! Rainbow, you look-" I said as Rainbow interrupted me, (even when I tried to complement her...) "No time for choosing outfits Gold, we gotta go!" "Just one second." "Their can't be a second wasted! I have to go to school early!" "Ok , ok, just-" Rainbow pulled my hand as I was trying to reach for my closet. Now I had one outfit, couldn't even look good for the occasion, but I mean, without the second outfit, I still think I look pretty good.

At The Doorway:

We were all waiting for Mom to show up so we could go to school, and I was still thinking about that problem Funneh told me about, but I have the perfect solution, I opened my backpack and got a stack of sticky notes, I went on my phone and pressed on the app, Google classroom.

 (Credits To Google Classroom If Need To.) I'm going to make a classroom (group,) to get more people involved, I couldn't get the chance to customize much but I just needed to write the code down on 15 pieces of paper. (I was in a rush, so the writing looked a little bad, but fine.) Now all that I needed to do was stick them on the posters.

"Ok guys, let's go." Mom said. she opened the door and we all ran outside to the car. 

I went in and asked Funneh for the posters, she handed them to me and I quickly stamped the sticky notes on the to the bottom left or right. And right after that, we were driving to school.

At School (Outside):

Right now it was 8:02am, three minutes until were allowed to come in, we waved to our Mom goodbye and waited for the first bell, (the bell that tells us to come in,)  Rainbow went inside because she's preforming for the talent show that I would have entered if I wasn't so busy.

I went to Funneh telling her about the plan about the Google Classroom group. 

"Wait, I just realized something, what if Draco or his group spy's on our classroom and gets information, we have to know who's joining in." Funneh said, that was not what I would have thought about, "Oh no! Everyone would go in and submit some crazy stuff on there!" I panicked, "Can we take it off?" "No, it will ruin the paper and we don't have enough time really." "Well Gold, I guess were taking the risk..." "Yeah, a very bad risk."

Inside The School:

Skip a few minutes and school was starting, as always, we had Language, (Me and Funneh are in my same class if you forgot,), Funneh and I walked in ready for any challenge.

*Beep* (the announcements went on) "Good morning students, if you are apart of the Future Presidents Club and had been selected for round two, please report to the gym." Mr. Fortune said.

Wait, why were they starting early? Did something bad happen? Me and Funneh both looked at each other raising our hand up after the announcements turned off. 

"Your apart of the club?" Mrs. Lindsey asked, "Yes." Funneh said, Mrs. Lindsey allowed us to attended, 

 We ran to Funneh's locker to get the posters just in case they want us to hang them up. Now, we ran to the gym prepared for round two and what it would bring.