"What stopped you?" Hendrix questioned.

Kevin smiled a little. "This girl name Imani." He spoke.

"Aww shit now." Hendrix pushed his shoulder. "What's the story with her?"

"Man ain't no story." Kevin laughed. "She comes to the prison to give the guys pep talks and to read Bible verses. Little mama a real inspiration for real and beautiful as fuck. She a true gem and I appreciate her. I probably never see her ass again but if I ever do, I don't know how to thank her for saving my life."

"You can thank her by taking her out on a date." Hendrix smirked.

Kevin smacked his lips and waved him off. "Man she ain't going for no nigga like me even if I did want to. I'm a jail bird with a bad ass record. She hear my story one time and she running fasure." He shook his head. "Her daddy a pastor too. He wouldn't go for that. One look at me and into my background and he telling her to get rid of me. I ain't got time for that."

"Don't put yourself down like that bro." Hendrix frowned. "Your life was controlled. All that shit you told me you did wasn't you. That ain't the man sitting in front me and that damn sure ain't the man I've grown to know. Her ass would be luck to have you bro. You gotta' realize your worth."

Kevin chuckled. "That may never happen." He shrugged. "I'm just happy to be out of that cell. I'm ready for some good ass food and a drink."

Hendrix shook his head. "Wait bro, I got a question. Shit may sound silly as fuck but I'm curious as a motherfucker."

"Bro what is it? And you better not ask no dumb ass shit." Kevin mugged him.

"You a virgin bro?" Hendrix asked making Kevin smack his lips and stand up to walk off. "Bro I swear to God I'm not trying to be funny. I'm just curious because you been in that bitch for 15 years and you was young when your ass got thrown in. I know dad ain't never let your yellow ass do shit so I'm just curious. I'm really not tryna be funny."

"Naw, I'm not." Kevin chuckled. "I had sex with this one girl when I was 16. One day after school I sneaked over her parents place, we fucked and I left. I got my ass whooped real bad that night but that shit was worth it." He shook his head.

Hendrix bust out laughing. "Naw man, you need some pussy for real. I know your ass done forgot how to fuck by now."

Kevin mugged him hard. "Alright Nigga. Relax." He stale faced him. "I can guarantee you I can make a woman cum real quick. This dick even better now than it was when I was 16. Don't play with me."

Hendrix mugged him. "Alright nasty ass. I ain't ask all that shit."

Kevin bust out laughing. "Man if you could see your face right now."

"Nigga shut up and let's go." Hendrix frowned. "I'm ready to see my baby."

"Yeah me too." Kevin smirked making Hendrix pick up the pillow off the couch and throw it at him. "Man I'm playing. Relax." He laughed again.

Meanwhile Mercedes stood in the camera showing off her outfit to Georgia who was sitting back on her bed eating hot Cheetos. "Ooll bitch you look the fuck good." She squealed. "Hendrix brother about to be gawking at your ass."

"