2. The Twilight Saga New Moon

(A year had passed since Prom soon it's Bella's birthday Y/n knocked on Bella's doorframe)

Y/n: Morning

Bella: Morning

Y/n: *noticed 2 gifts on the bed* Mom and Dad?

Bella: yeah

Y/n: So *sits on Bella's bed* So... How does it feel to be 18?

Bella: I don't know *sits next to Y/n* How is it supposed to feel?

Y/n: Feels the same *both girls chuckles Bella reached for Y/n's hood and put it down revealing her scar over her eye*

[Your scar sorry but im kinda bad at drawing scar's]

(Bella slowly reached the scar but was stopped by her sister grabbing onto a wrist gently to put it down and put back her hood on)

Bella: In sorry Victoria did this to you

Y/n: *soft smile* Come on we'll be late for school it's our senior year

Bella: Makes me feel old *they both chuckle*

(Once the 2 sisters reached the school Bella got off first as Y/n wrote a few more words for her essay of Romeo and Juliet once she got off the truck putting on her satchel)

Bella: Y/n!

(Y/n looks over to see Bella with Jacob she looks down and walks over)

Jacob: Hey *smile*

Y/n: Hi

Bella: Let me take a picture of you both... For my new photo album book

Y/n: Uh...I don't know

Bella: Just real quick... Please...

Y/n: ...If Jacob is okay with it? *face Jacob*

Jacob: Yeah I'm cool with it

Bella: Okay

(The 2 stood next to each other he put his arm over her as Y/n put a hand on his waits ready for the picture)

Bella: *looks at her sister y/n knows what she wanted* For the picture

(Y/n sigh move her hand to her hood a few teens stop to look Jacob can tell Y/n was starting to get nervous she puts down her Hood a few teens gasp at her seeing she has a scar but even a scar can't ruin her beauty it kind of hurt Jacob seeing the scar Y/n least a hand on his hip once more both get ready for the picture she awkward smiled as Bella took pictures but it wasn't just Bella that took pictures a few teens did too once Bella took the picture she quickly let go of Jacob putting back her Hood Jacob see's she's holding her hood tightly making him remember)