1. Twilight

{Y/n: Today is the day that Bella wants to go to Forks to be with our dad for our mom to spend more time with her new husband}

(In a cop car ride Bella sat on the passenger side while Y/n sat in the back reading a book it was silent for a moment till Charlie broke the silent)

Charlie: *speaks to Bella* Your hair's longer

Bella: I cut it since the last time I saw you

Charlie: Oh...guess it grew out again *looks in the mirror to glance at the girl in the back seats* Did you diy your hair kiddo? *noticed Y/n's hair is like a mocha color then a Carob*

Y/n: Uhm...no it just grew out more, you know natural

Charlie: Oh... It just seems more..alive? I guess

Y/n: *chuckles* I'll take that as a compliment then

(Soon the 3 reach their house the girl's used to spend two weeks here every summer but its been years they go to the trunk of the car Charlie helps get there bags Y/n only had a satchel, duffel bag and a suitcases they step inside walking up the stair's)

Charlie: I've cleared some shelves off in the bathroom

{Y/n: Oh right one bathroom}

(Y/n had stepped into her room)

[Your room]

Charlie: I left the room the way you left it since you last visited *set their suitcase down* and *pulls out a Harry Potter book and a Percy Jackson book and finally Carry on*

Y/n: *smiled and hugs Charlie* Thank you dad

(Charlie huge Y/n back before leaving to leave Bella her bag Y/n placed the 2 books on the shelf with the other books that she has Y/n began to unpack her clothes till she hears a car horn honking Y/n walks to the window before she could take a peek she can hear someone by her door)

Bella: Come on Y/n *steps away from door*

(Y/m makes her way down the stairs but stops by the door watching Bella and Charlie talking to the two males one in a wheelchair and the other a young male that looks about 15 just 3 years younger from her Y/n stood shyly by the doorframe till the man in the wheelchair took noticed)

Billy: Who's that Charlie? *Y/n hides more behind the door*

Charlie: That is Y/n

Billy: Little Peony Flower?

Charlie: Yes sir *Y/n steps out with her hoodie hiding her face*