👭ɢɪʀʟꜱ ᴛʀɪᴘ👭

Start from the beginning

Kalianna stays quiet, sitting down by Giselle's feet.

"I'm gonna take a short nap, I'm tired," Giselle mumbles, closing her eyes.

Kalianna swallows and gazes at her BFF's form sympathetically. She breathes off and looks to the side, thinking of what to do, how to cheer Giselle up.

Then she gasped, suddenly having an idea!

She got out her phone and rushed upstairs.

👭👭👭👭

Scene: Kalianna's Bedroom.

"That b1tch said WHAT?" Maya seethed with anger from Kalianna's phone

"That b1tch said WHAT?" Maya seethed with anger from Kalianna's phone. Her and the rest of the girls, (excluding the girls from Miss Bustier's class except for Marinette), were on a group Facetime call.

Kalianna filled them in on everything that went on between Giselle and Lila, and they were absolutely furious.

"I knew she was evil, but I never thought she'd be racist!" Marinette frowns.

"Makes you uncomfortable when you wonder about what she's thinking about us in her head." Mireille rubs her arm with a look of discomfort.

"Then don't think about it, her thoughts are worthless," Kalianna says, sitting on her bed, laying back on her headboard.

"Is Giselle okay?" Aurore questioned, concerned.

"No, as you can imagine, she's pretty broken up about what that useless liar said." Kalianna informs.

Empathetic looks dawned on each of the girls' faces as they thought about their friend in distress.

"How can we cheer her up? Lila's words can be meaningless, but to her, they hurt a lot this time." Marinette says.

"Maybe we can take her out to the gourmet restaurant Laurentiis?" Mireille suggested.

"Have some girl time at the spa this weekend?" Maya also suggested.

"Get our hair done at Kita's Beauty Salon?" Zoé put forward.

Kalianna shook her head. "No girls, that won't work. We've all done those things together. I know something that'll really cheer her up."

"What is it?" All the girls asked.

Kalianna smiles brightly.

👭👭👭👭

The next four school days seemed to drag on forever for Giselle. There was like a black cloud over her head that everyone noticed.

Lila found this amusing, she was satisfied that her words cut Giselle's heart deeply. She wanted to rub salt in her open wounds more, but her friends were constantly gathered around her like a protective shield.