Epilogue - Dopamine

5 years later...

You rested your head as you absent-mindedly stared out the window. The ground outside was littered in a flurry of pink petals, grand cherry blossom trees proudly lined in a row on the gardens outside.

"Earth to y/n," a hand waved in front of your face, getting your attention. You jumped back to reality, Kenma sitting across from you with a disapproving look.

"Hopeless, you're the one who called me out to study at the library today," Kenma scolded.

You smiled back sheepishly, stretching your neck and admiring the intricate moulding on the ceiling of the library at Tokyo University. It was your final year, and you were looking forward to graduating and moving on to whatever life had in store for you.

You sighed, "I had to get you out of your house somehow. Ever since your youtube channel took off, you've been holed up editing!"

Kenma scowled, "There's nothing wrong with that, Hinata didn't mention anything about it when he visited me."

You rolled your eyes, "That's because you're his sugar daddy!"

He physically recoiled in disgust at your joke, "I'm his sponsor for MSBY, don't even go there." Kenma pretended to gag.

You laughed at the scrunched up face in disgust he made, earning you a couple glares from the other students trying to study.

Kenma tied his hair half-up with an elastic unbothered by the attention, "Anyways, how has domestic bliss been with Kuroo?"

After graduating university the year before you, Kuroo had landed a job at the National Volleyball Association. With him working full time and you still in school you were worried with how little you would see him. Kuroo however, quickly dispelled your concerns as he invited you to move in with him, finding a place near both Tokyo University and the Association.

"I doubt you want to hear about that Kenma, besides I know Tetsu already talked your ear off."

Kenma smirked, "You're right, I was just trying to kill time." He checked his phone and after reading something, he quickly got up to leave.

"Kill time?" you asked, visibly confused.

"And that's my cue to leave," Kenma half-heartedly waved goodbye and left the library.

You looked back at his trail in disbelief. Before you could close your mouth, a tall man in a suit entered the library, attracting everyone's silent admiration. He pulled out the chair next to yours and sat down, stretching his arm over the back of your chair.

"Working hard or hardly working Chibi-chan?" Kuroo teased. His hair was as messy as always and the glint in his eyes just as mischievous if not more than when he was in high school.

"Tetsu?! I thought you were at work?" you hissed at him in a whisper so as to not further disturb your peers.

"I finished up early and thought it'd be nice to surprise my girlfriend. Didn't know romance was dead," he declared the latter dramatically. You smiled to yourself at his antics, ignoring the shushing.

Kuroo appeared pleased at your expression and leaned over you to look down at the problem set you were just working on.

"Chemistry?" he raised an eyebrow at you curiously.

"Yeah," you sighed, "Trying to finish up the problem set for the exam."

"Why didn't you ask me for help? I understand though, it's intimidating how handsome and smart I am," Kuroo said all too seriously, posing with his thumb and pointer finger shaped in a 'v' formation under his chin.