i got done washing his hair and put a towel on his head. "alright yall we done, we gon let it air dry."

_____________________

one week later...
tylers pov:

we was at one of my dawgs video shoot that i was featured in and it was in the city.

i was with var, justin, and some other niggas. paris said she went out with her friends but i think she home now.

we recorded the first part of the video and we was waiting to shoot the next clip for the music video. i wanted paris there cs ion know ian seen her inna while.

i started texting her to see what's the word.

tyler: yo paris wya? u still with ya friends?

paris: no im home right now, what happened?

tyler: yoo come slide

paris: where you at?

tyler: we in the city recording a music video, you think you could come? ian see you inna minute.

paris: aww you miss me?

i started blushing.

tyler: yeah i miss you, come through tho ma

paris: aii bet ima ask my brother to drop me off. ima see you.

tyler: aii bet.

i said exiting out imessage and turning off my phone.

after like 20 minutes i she came and i seen her walk out her brothers car as he drove off.

she ran up to me and jumped in my arms hugging me. "hii baby" she said kissing me then i kissed her back.

"how you been?" i asked looking at her smiling.

"good, ian seen you inna week" she said looking at me. "yeah i know, been busy and shii".

i put her down and put my arm around her shoulder and we was there as the niggas was passing around the blunt.

"alright let's go we finna shoot the next part" one of the cameramen said trying to make me come over. "aii ima be right back" i said kissing paris's forehead.

we was recording the clip and the scenery was fire asf.

i heard paris and the back hyping me up, and that's exactly what i needed. we was rewatching the clip to see if we liked it but we had to redo it because something didn't feel right.

paris pov:

we was watching tyler shoot his music video and justin walked up to me. "you and tyler smashed yet?" he asked laughing. "boy why you in my business?"
"so yall did?". "bye justin get out my face" i said laughing.