"Hey Wolf" Moony said as he stood to give me a hug.

"Hey Moony" I hugged him back.

"I want a word with you alone later" He whispered so only I heard.

"Okay" He released me and went to talk with Mrs Weasley whilst I headed up to my room just as Harry shouted.

"Fine, go then! And tell Dumbledore thanks for nothing!" I headed to his room.

"Who are you shouting at" I ask him from the doorway.

"Just the stupid picture" He sat down on his bed.

"You alright"

"No Rory I'm not. You heard them, not only is there something funny about both of us, Voldemort has access to my mind. What if you're not the weapon and I am"

"Harry, we can't think about what if's all the time it'll drive you mad"

"I want to be alone Rory"

"Okay you know where to find me" I leave his room and head for mine, closing the door behind me. As I sat on my bed there was a knock on my door. "It's open" I called out before Moony walked in.

"Hey wolf"

"What's up Moony" He shuts the door before coming to sit next to me.

"How are you"

"I'm good"

"Have you hurt yourself since being back at school"

"No" I answer honestly, because I haven't felt the need when I'm constantly in pain from the detentions.

"You would tell me if you had wouldn't you" I can see the concern in his eyes.

"Of course I would Moony"

"You'd also tell me if there was something else bothering you"

"99 percent of the time I would"

"Something's bothering you isn't it"

"It's not important right now Moony" I want to tell him about Umbridge but I don't want him to worry.

"You can tell me anything"

"I know"

"Okay Sweetheart, just remember that"

"I've missed you Moony" I rest my head on his shoulder.

"I've missed you too Wolf"

"I was worried when you disappeared for months, I know Pad's said you were fine but I was still worried"

"I know Sirius told me that you asked if I was okay every time you spoke" I smiled at him "Have you still been practising with your powers"

"No"

"Why not"

"After what happened during the final task I've been too afraid to go to the forest and what with Umbridge now" I put my head in my hands, not realising I had just shown him my hand.

"What's that"

"What"

"Your hand" I quickly put my hands back in my lap.

"Nothing Moony"

"Show me" I give up knowing it's pointless now he's seen it and show him my hand as he reads the words out loud "I am an abomination of nature and I need to respect the Ministry" He looks at me "Who did that" I can see the anger.

"Umbridge. It's what the she makes me do in detention"

"How many detentions have you had"

"I had two weeks at the start of the school year then a minimum of 1 a week since then sometimes more and then obviously the week for punching Malfoy"