3 - Moonlight Dance

-- At Coachella --
- Third Point Of View -

The members lined up, behind each other as Rosé continued her singing part. Following the choreography, Lisa placed her hand on Jennie's hip, sliding it down.

Jennie felt it all but kept her stare forward, her lips forming a smile as Lisa slid her hand up. Jennie began singing, getting out of position and taking a quick glance to her. Their eyes met, both of them smiling in instinct.

They both got back together, Lisa stepping behind Jennie. Her hand grasped the side of her waist as they moved up and down in grinding.

The song ended, having them line up for the ending pose. "Now as we are so happy to have you all-" Rosé took a breath. "We have another song to add for performing!" The fans went crazy.

"We have an old one but popularity known colab of a song! May we represent Kiss and Make Up!" Rosé said.

Rosé began singing though having this as unexpected, the choreography was not focused on. Jisoo took over. Jennie and Lisa barely concentrating as their eyes constantly came in contact.

"How about we leave this party?"
"Cause all i want is you up on me."

Jennie sung, giving a quick point of a finger towards Lisa.

"Kiss and make, kiss, kiss and make up."

Lisa followed after, putting her attention on the crowd. She soon enough got the last lines, the song coming to an end. Jennie getting right next to her as the lights went out.

Jenlisa was left alone backstage as the others brought the microphones away. The lights were extremely dim, being able to figure out the details only when you're up close.

"You were confident." Lisa spoke with a smile. "You know fans love when we interact." Jennie answered.

Lisa stepped in closer. "You're gonna make me fall in love with you, do you understand that?" Jennie said. If only Lisa wasn't already in love. "Oh i'll be more than happy if it happens." Lisa smiled back.

--
"Let's stop here." Jennie released Lisa's hand, turning to look at the beach from the small hill side they were on. "The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" Lisa spoke those words out, waiting to see if Jennie catches on what she meant by that.

She turned to look at her, already a smile spread across her lips. "It is." Jennie walked in closer, placing her arms on her shoulders before they shared a kiss. "I love you too." She brushed the words against her lips, Lisa completely taken back from how lucky she feels.

They kept the eye contact. None of them even moving an inch to just set the moment deeper. Jennie's mind was firing up. She knew that she couldn't hold back the barrier of understanding she has fallen in love with her.

"Let's dance." Jennie broke the silence, grabbing Lisa's hands. "Dance? Here?" Lisa chuckled out from the idea. "Yes! No one around and what better atmosphere than being in the moonlight."

Lisa placed her hand on her hip, Jennie getting her arm on her shoulder as they raised their other hands out to hold.

The feelings were unstoppable at this time. Using up every power to hold back the sensation of wanting to kiss each other again. And then it happened..

Their lips came in contact, keeping them pressed against one another. Lisa grasped her waist, slowly making them step back and hit the guarding fence over the hill.

Jennie wrapped her arms around her neck, pulling her further down and deepening the feeling. Jennie passionately slid her tongue in her mouth, their tongues coming in touch.

The fresh air coming from the waters. Wind blowing and cold temperatures around. And most importantly the two being completely alone in the middle of the night.

Lisa allowed herself to pull off yet keeping their foreheads together. Their smiles appearing and the intense control of breathing was all that happened.

--
Jenlisa walked into the hotel room, laughing about the jokes that were made between them.

"Well, look who showed up after being away for two hours." Jisoo said as Rosé just gave them a suspicious yet relieved look. "Had to see California." Lisa spoke in, walking to the dining table they were at.

"See the city? Lisa you were here just two or three days ago." Rosé commented. "Also, what can you see if it's midnight?" Jisoo added in. "Alright. Just needed the mind cleanser. Got by the beach and relaxed." Jennie confessed, grabbing a bowl of grapes.

"Could have invited us at least." Jisoo said with a thoughtful expression. "Still have tomorrow night." Lisa smiled to fix up the flow of emotions. "Yes but now, we have things planned tomorrow, gotta get sleep." Jisoo and Rosé stood up, walking to the bedrooms.

Jennie watched the doors close before looking back at Lisa with a smile. "Should have had a plan on what to say." She said, sliding a grape in her mouth. "Will be smarter next time." Lisa leaning on the table.

She watched the grapes disappear one by one. Watching her take another, biting on half of it and leaning over to Lisa.

Lisa knew what she meant so they got closer, her carefully taking a bite of the other half of the grape from her mouth.

Jennie leaned back with a proud smile. "You and your ideas." Lisa spoke, giving her a playful, annoyed look.