Chapter 7{you're just ungrateful}

Daisy's pov

"Who's was that?!"my siblings asked. Where did they come from.when did they come back from Grandma's house."fuck you guys scared me"I took deep breaths."we just came back.
Mom fetched us from Grandma's house and took us out for dinner"my younger sister said.well I have two sisters which they're younger than me.and a older brother whom I'm his favourite."well I don't care so,I will be on my room"I said."doing what?" One of them asked.

"Bathing then I will be back to eat my food"I said."she just smiled."so mom has time for her two precious kids but not me.how ironic.i went to my bathroom took a bath then dried my body.i heard my phone ringing and picked it up."what Mia!"I groaned."I want an update"she said."nothing much she was stunned that my asshole of a mother is Amanda Daniels"I said.

"Do you blame her your mom is the most famous lawyer and your house is pretty well should I say second house."she said."you're just dramatic"
I rolled my eyes."you would die for me to have a life like yours."she said.
"Trust me you wouldn't like it"I said getting dressed.

"You're just ungrateful"she said.yeah you say that because you don't know what I'm going through.it's just that I know how to act like I'm happy and my life is nothing but great."yeah whatever call Emily you know check if she's okay"I ended the call before she could even respond.