"Come on, let me get some pics of your face." Cat said and Tori smiled. "'Kay." Tori replied, going to walk over. "I want some apple juice." Trina said randomly and Tori just stared at her for a moment. "Then, go get some.." Tori replied, furrowing her eyebrows. "Find, I'll do it myself." Trina groaned, walking to the kitchen. Cat waved her over. "Okay, come over here into the light." Cat ordered and Tori followed.

Tori did some poses for Cat. "Uh, what is this for?" Trina asked, holding up a bottle of glue. "Oh, that's glue." Cat replied and Tori squinted. She forgot her damn glasses and took them off just incase any makeup gets in her eyes and ruins her contacts. So she was just relying on her senses and limited vision to not make her fall over the couch or something.

"Yeah, but why is it with your makeup supplies?" Trina asked. Tori furrowed her eyebrows, Trina seemed slightly panicked. "What's the problem?" Tori asked, walking forward. "This is grizzly glue. It's like an industrial cement." Trina said and Tori's heart dropped. She couldn't see the blurry logo was Grizzly glue. "Heh?!" Tori asked.

"Cat... tell me you didn't use this on Tori's face.!" Trina said, glaring at the redhead. "Uh..." Cat hesitated. Tori stared at her in shock before running over to Trina with Cat. Trina met her halfway and Tori snatched the bottle, trying to read it with her blurry vision. "For.. for.." Tori squinted and Trina frowned, grabbing it back. "For industrial use only. Caution; avoid contact with skin." Trina said and Tori widened her eyes. "Cat!" Tori shouted, staring at the girl.

"I'm sorry!" Cat shouted back, frowning. "Why didn't you use dermaglue?!" Trina asked. "I ran out, so I got that out of my dads toolbox." Cat replied. "Cat!" Tori said, flabbergasted. "Are you insane?!" Trina said, angry and incredulous. "Will it come off?!" Tori asked Trina. "I don't know!" Trina replied.

"Why didn't you read the label?!" Tori asked Cat. "Cause, I got distracted by the picture of the cute grizzly bear!" Cat smiled, looking at their shocked faces. "I mean, look at him, he's like a fuzzy little—" Tori cut her off. "Cat!" Tori shouted, interrupting her. "Hey!" Trina shouted. "I'm sorry!" Cat shouted back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Tori was pacing behind the backstage of the play. She had just talked to her teacher before quickly calling Trina and Cat. "Come on. Come on come on come on!" Tori muttered. It took a while but cat answered. "Hi, Trina's phone." Cat answered.

"Are you on your way back with the solvent?! Tell me you're on the way back with the solvent!" Tori immediately asked. "Who's calling?" Cat asked. Tori furrowed her eyebrows. "It's Tori!" She raised her voice incredulously. "Oh, hey Tori!" Cat said and Tori sighed. "Tori, you're on speaker. Trina is also in the car." Cat said and Tori groaned. "Where are you guys?" Tori asked, crossing her arms. "Relax, we're almost at the factory!" Trina said.

"The fact— you're not even there yet?!" Tori asked. "The show starts in like two hours!" Tori shouted. "We'll make it." Trina's voice replied. "Oh, punch buggy blue!" She heard Cat before Trina groaned. "Dude!" She said. Multiple things happened before Tori spoke.

"Listen to me. If you two morons aren't back here before the play starts and I have to go onstage looking like a zombie, I'm gonna punch both your buggies, Do You—?" Tori cut herself off as her teacher looked at her weirdly. "Uh.. I love you too, Gradma.. thanks for the quilt." She blurted before ending the call.

She paced and before she heard a groan. "Stop pacing. It's annoying." Jade said, walking over. Tori rolled her eyes. When Jade saw Tori looking like a zombie, even she can't tell you how much Jade laughed and took the piss out of her for it.

Later on, people started to walk in and Tori paced again behind the curtains. "Tori!" Her teacher whispered, running to her. "I know, but they're still not back with the solvent." Tori said. "Well, we're on in two minutes and you still look disgusting." He said and Tori rolled her eyes. "I can play the lead." Jade said, appearing behind Tori. "No, we don't have anyone else to play your part." The teacher replied.

"We're indoors, Lose the scarf." Jade scoffed, walking away. The teacher was offended but he turned to Tori. "Do something!" He said like she could magically make them appear. "What do you want me..?" She asked, bewildered, watching him run away. She groaned, walking to the side and calling Cat.

"Hi Tori." Cat's perky voice was heard from the phone. "Where are you?! Where's my solvent?!" Tori asked. "Ah, we have it right here." Cat replied. "Put her on speaker." She heard Trina's slightly faded voice. "Kay kay." Cat said. "Tori, you're on speaker. Trina is also in the car." Cat said. "What's up sistah?!" Trina grinned.

"The curtains gonna be up in 90 seconds. And I'm still freaky in the face. Why aren't you here?!" Tori demanded. It was silent for a moment. "..Um, we had a little bit of an emergency." Trina replied. "What kind of emergency?" Tori stressed. "A creamy delicious one?" Cat said and Tori dragged a hand down her hideous zombie face.

"You stopped for ice cream?" Tori nearly shouted. "We had to.!" Trina said. "There was a freezy queen 8n Bakersfield." Cat made an excuse. "How far away are you?" Tori sighed. "Just like forty minutes." Trina said. She heard police sirens from the phone. "Maybe an hour." Trina winced. Tori groaned and ended the call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

All in all, the play was a total disaster in Tori's books. Trina and Cat managed to make it half way through and Tori made a pretty cool entrance back into the play though. So not all hope is lost.

"Well, that was an interesting performance." Sofia Michelle said, walking over. "When I wrote that plays I certainly never pictured Penny, as a freakish zombie during the most of it." Sofia said, turning to Tori who sweats nervously. "Oh man, I'm out of pills." Their teacher said.

"Look, I can explain." Tori started but Sofia placed up a hand to stop her. "You don't need to explain. I totally got it." Sofia smiled. "You did? You do?" Tori asked as Sofia turns back to look at her. "She got it!" Tori smiled at Beck and Robbie who smiled back. "What did you get?" Tori asked, raising an eyebrow and turning back to a Sofia.

"The whole commentary on what's really beautiful. Having these two young men feel true love for a girl with a hideous face really emphasised the whole point of the play, which is substance over beauty, the beauty within." Sofia said. "Right!" Tori nodded with the others who made noises of agreement. "Well, we're really glad you liked it." Tori smiled.

"Yeah, and did you enjoy my performance, miss Michelle?" Robbie asked. "Wow, I am late for my plane." Sofia lied. "We heard you were gonna be in LA all week." Jade said, raising an eyebrow. "Right. Well, bye." Sofia said, leaving. "Alright, congratulations everyone! Now before we go, just a couple of—" the teacher was cut off by disco music.

They all looked up at Sinjin who smirked. "Don't fight it!" He shouted. They all exchanged looks and shrugged before dancing. Tori laughed as she danced, happy that the night wasn't a total disaster.