Fem reader (Yuu) x Epel, wholesome story <3

Yuu sat on her bed, perplexed about what happened today, in a good way...

Oh my god- today I found the cutest boy I've ever laid my eyes on hehe. I will do anything to make him mine. Epel, epel- epel...

Until Yuu's daydreaming was interrupted by the banging of one of her dormmates on her bedroom door.

Yuu was a pretty average 16 year old girl, she never excelled in anything, she was never good at sports, she was never popular but... She happened to be the only one in her small town that had an affinity for magic. When she was found by the mirror to attend Raven Night College, it was just about the only interesting thing that had happened in her life. Being quite quiet, she decided to change her ways. Instead, she would be a popular and bubbly girl. She decided she would make the most out of the opportunity.

Yuu was sorted into Pomefiore, her seniors intimidated her, not just by their exclusive kind of attitude she felt, they happened to stare at her. Maybe because she was never very stunning like all the people in this dorm seemed to be. Yuu decided she wouldn't let it get to her though. Even if everyone around her looks so much more beautiful, she didn't care. She was always the type to sit back and admire someone's beauty, whether that was weird or not. Yuu loved cute things, almost all cute things, her room back home was insane.

It had already been a week and a half since Yuu was living in the dorm, class started three days ago. Yuu had time to make some friends, find people to hang out with. Despite the dirty looks she gets, she was enjoying her life here. The classes weren't too hard, she felt like she belonged even a little which is more than she could say last year.

Today though, one of the students in her dorm was arriving for the first time. He was also from a small town like Yuu and he was also in pomefiore. Yuu knew he would be arriving but she didn't pay much attention, she wishes she had though

She saw it, what she's been looking for, the cutest person ever! Yuu saw his face for the first time and she knew she had to have him. Yuu had never been in a relationship before, the options in her town were quite limited after all. But Yuu knew she was utterly and totally in love with him, his name was Epel.

Her dorm mate was slamming away on her door, so cruelly interrupting her daydreaming about the cutest face she had ever seen. Yuu reluctantly leaves her bed to open the door. Slowly turning the knob before opening the door

And she sees it, the face she had dreamed about, Epel Felmier, he was even better than she remembered but he wasn't alone...

"Yuu I figured you could show this guy around the dorms..." another pomefiore student pawning off his duties onto an unsuspecting girl, that's ok in this instance though, Yuu wanted nothing more to get alone with Epel.

"Sure, I can show him around the dorm, I'd be happy to..." Yuu said back, trying not to let her excitedness escape too much. She wants him to like her, not for him to think he's weird...

"Oh kay..." the other pomefiore student acts like he's surprised Yuu actually said yes...

"So umm, Epel, I'm Yuu, you can follow me, I'll show you around" The only thing on her mind is, making Epel think she's cool, did she wear her uniform nicely, is her hair looking good? Everything was on hee mind

"Ok" Epel says back

Yuu can't seem to think about anything other than Epel, he's polite too? He's gonna be mine for sure!

Yuu begins to show Epel around the dormitory.

"This is where we eat our dinner most of the time, if you want to, you can sit with me..." Yuu is trying her best not to get lost in his beautiful blue eyes- She noticed Epel was quiet, his voice was soothing to her. He hasn't really talked to her besides the occasional "ok" or "yes", she thought it made him cuter.

"I wonder what your favorite food is?" She said, egging him on for a response.

"My favorite food is apples... But only the ones from my hometown" Epel said with a soft tone.

"That's cute" Yuu said with a smirk on her face-

"Hey! I ain't cute so don't call me that!!" Epel shouted at her. She really wasn't expecting that-

Yuu stood there with a surprised look on her face, to think her cutie patootie really hated being called cute...

"Amazing" she thought, he's even better than she had imagined, her heart fluttered but she had to say something...

"You're right, I'm sorry I shouldn't call boys cute-" She said with the slightest hint of ecstaticness on her face.

"No, I'm sorry-" Epel blurted. "I shouldn't speak to you, rudely but... I'm not cute!" She thought he looked adorable...

-

Yuu finished her tour around with Epel. It was a bit awkward after Epel's little outburst, they didn't talk much after that. Yuu was sure of one thing after that: She needed Epel to like her back. Yuu never felt so strongly about someone before. She would try all she can to go out with Epel!
-

After going back to her room and dreaming about her strong crush, Yuu had to go for another tiring day of class. It was better than before though , now she had something to think of instead of being bored. She played endless conversations in her head. A way for any way he could respond, she had planned for it. Yuu decided the best way to see if he wanted to date her was to ask. Even if he didn't like her, that could come later. She had to snatch this beautiful boy before anyone else could.

After thinking long and hard about the situation, she decided to simply write him a letter asking him to meet her somewhere, so that she could tell him all her feelings.

Yuu wrote a simple letter asking him to meet her behind the school after class as she had something to tell him.

-

The next day came fast for her but also slow in a way. The anticipation was killing her. She thought he probably wouldn't return her feelings but at least, she hoped he would show up and listen to her. If he didn't like her back, she could always make him like her...

As class went on slowly, she got more and more nervous, that was normal. She also got unbearably excited.

-

Finally, it was time! Yuu got there as soon as her class ended, thinking about everything she would say.

She heard footsteps coming to her location, she felt her heartbeat half out of her chest, he was coming!
She looked down at her feet while he approached slowly, carefully. As she looked up at him, god, he was more beautiful than she remembered... until he faced her

"Hello, Yuu. Why did you want to talk to me today?"

She felt everything she had planned for and practiced for disappear from her memory, all her mental preparation, out the door, gone with the wind.

"Hi Epel" SHe said, trying to sound cool but she couldn;t keep up appearances "Listen, Epel- I like you I really do- would you go out with me?" She instantly looked at her feet after seeing Epel's shocked expression.

"R-Really?" Epel asked, frozen in place 'She Likes me?' He thought.

"Yuu, really...?" He asked to the blushing mess she was

"Yes, really!" Yuu darted back at him. It was clear she was embarrassed.

"Yuu, I- like you too" Epel said, slipping back into his accent. "I've Liked you ever since you showed me around, ever since I saw you... I felt so bad, I thought I had completely lost my chances when you called me cute..." "I got angry, I wanted you to think I was cool." Epel said, obviously embarrassed. His pale skin was bright pink.

Yuu looked up, the only thing on her mind was Adorable.

-

After that, Epel and Yuu started going out together, they both enjoyed each other very much. They loved each other so much, spending lots of time together. They had both found what the other needed. Cool girlfriend and cute boyfriend. Together

The End Of: Fem reader x Epel! <3 hope you enjoyed!!!!