CHAPTER 5

After teacher Park was gone. I stood up from my seat. That action made the class looked at me questionally.

I walk towards the end of the room, in front of the locker. I picked up Yeong Hun's bagpack, i dusted it before walking up to him and handing him his bag. He looked at the bag before looking at me, he looked so puzzled i can see that he's getting shy.

I was about to put his bag on his table when a harsh arm grab ahold of the bag. Ilha who's standing in between me and Yeong Hun, he's holding the bag. I mean gripping  the bag. Before he forcefully shove it in Yeong Hun's lap. They look like they are having an staring contest.

"Ilha! What the fuck!?" I exclaimed, i don't know whats gotten into his mind. I didn't like what he did, i know he's mean but he's aura is super different right now.

He turned only his head to me, his body is still facing Yeong Hun but hes attention is on me. He looked at me dead in the eye.

"What?" He asked as if he didn't do what he just did.

I scoffed at him and rolled my eyes. "I don't even know why im surprised." I noticed how his eyes soften a bit. But he quickly covered it up with a frown and went back to his seat.

I smiled at Yeong Hun apologiclly. I went back to my seat and decided to continue reading the novel I started reading yesterday.

Everyone went back to their business, some are gossiping,some are talking about their crush, and some are studying.

Few minutes later i heard the front door opened, Ms. Park Walked in. But she's not alone. Kimchi is taling behind her like a lost puppy. I heard Ilha scoffed, and said something I couldn't hear.

I don't know but, it feel weird. I looked at the teacher and by the expression she has in her face. I confirmed. Something is definitely wrong.

Everyone fall silent. Ms. Park looked at each and every students in the room before speaking. "Everyone" She look so serious, too serious. There was a long pause before she continued speaking.

"It looks like this year early administration will be cancelled." After a few seconds of silence she finally anounced.

"Sorry?"

"What does that mean?"

"What kind of nonsense is that?"

Everyone look so confused and devastated, except Ilha and Hui Rak. They were chearing quietly while facing one another.

"Wait."

"What early administration?"

Yeongsoo suddenly raised his hand, making everyone look at him. "M-Ms. Park, is that true?" Poor Yeongsoo, I know how he's to focus on his studys and i know this is a big news to him.

"Ms. Park what's the matter?" Taeman asked, he noticed that Ms. Park is not answering any questions that was thrown to her by the students.

"Are you really sure?" The girl infront of Taeman asked.

"Is it also cancelled for other school?" The girl in the class with a short-straight hair asked.

"What about the people who applied for the early administration?"

"No way!"

"Why no early administration."

They keep complaining and asking each other knowing very well we have the exact same question lingering in our minds.

I looked at Ms. Park and noticed her looking at her students eyes full of sympathy? I am so confused. Ms. Park probably noticed me staring and she looked back at me. She gave me a comforting smile.

"Listen to what im saying first. Only early administration will be cancelled and CSAT will be taken an schedule. Also" Ms. Park looked at her students and noticed no one was paying her attention except me and pres.

She sigh and looked down on her wrist. She checked the time and when she realizes something she quickly walk toward the table near the tv and grab the remote.

"Ill explain slowly, so can you all look here?" She turned the tv on and a face of a male reporter pop up on the screen.

"Minister of defense will soon give the nationak conference on enlistment of students to military. We'll hear the specifics from oir reporter who's at the scene. Reporter Oh Eun Jin, please." The man was gone and a women then appeared.

"Yes im at the ministry of defense's briefing  room right now. Emergency National conference will be starting soon. Minister of defense Park Sang Man took the podiom just now. Let's listen to what he'll be saying."

The scene then again changed into a man, a tough looking man, he's facing the big crowd and the media. "Im the Minister of Defense. Dear citizen, almost a year had past since the appearance of the unidentified spheres worldwide. As of now we can't confirm there risk, but they can..."
He's discussing about the spheres. It doesn't need a seven year old to figure out that all of these has something to do with the spheres. I looked outside the window and continued to wonder. What happened to the spheres? Why did they suddenly decided to put us into military? Why now? Did they start to fall off? But how? It took them a year to fall off? What is happening....

I am so sorry i told you guys yesterday that i will be posting CHAPTER 5 "later" but i didn't, something came up and the internet there was not available so I was not able to update. Anyways I AM SUPER HAPPY THAT I REALIZED WE REACHED 1K READERS!! 💗 I never expected this to happen because i am writing for fun and i didn't really know before if someone would actually spend time reading my story. But anyways i am super glad for all of you. Pls don't stop voting for this and commenting on what you want me to add in the story.

THANKYOU GUYS SO MUCH! LOVELOTS!💗