CHAPTER 2

Third Person's Point Of View

The next day, soldiers and professionals are busy running back and forth.

Observing the first big purple ball that had just drop.

Lieutenant Lee walked towards the sphere and observed it. He stand outside the yellow signage 'do not cross'  while someone is examining the giant ball.

Lieutenant Lee can see something moving inside the ball but couldn't figure out what that thing is. It is also making weird noices.

"Why did it have to fall into our operation grounds among every where else in this big land" One of the soilder said to his fellow soilder beside him.

"But, this one was the first to fall in the world, apparently." The other said pointing his hands towards the ball. Then sending a thumbs up to the guys beside him with a chuckle. The other soilder also chuckled but fakely and stop to look at his co-soilder with unimpressed look.

"Are you happy that it's the first?" The first soilder asked wearing a blank face.

"Im sorry" the other soilder replied realizing his mistake. "Shouldn't we atleast comouflage-" he wasn't even finish when the other soilder yelled at him causing him to stop.

"Yah! What if the comouflage gets damaged? Will you take responsibility?" He shouted.

"No, sir" He said while shaking.

The other soilder tap him shoulder in assurance. "Let's just wait for Division Commander's order. It's too hot today." He said slightly pushed the soilders chest who was standing awkwardly.

A car arrived and the soilders gets to position and maintained their saluting position.

The commander walked out of the car, five soilders following behind him. While walking his foot got stuck on the mud causing him to grow irritated.

One of the soldiers help him to take out his foot and succeed.

He starts to rush towards one of the soldiers who is standing in the middle.

"Attention, Salute! Loyalty! No injuries or accidents during duty!" Right after he finished the sentence he received a kick in between his legs from the commander.

"You asshole! What's with the false report? I know something was wrong." The commander said.

"P-pardon me. Theirs something... w-wrong during duty? Is there?" He wasn't sure of what to say, so he looked to his left for help.

But the commander immediately interfered.

"Any confirmed information?" Commander asked.

"Nothing, yet" he quickly replied.

"Is it moving"

"No it isn't, we only confirmed it falling down."

"Size of damage?"

"The pea field... At the point of fall has been demolished."

"Why did it have to fall on a pea field?" The commander quietly asked. He sighed. "Alright what id the action being taken?" He added.

The soilder look to his left again for help but he was ignored. "Well I h-havent gotten any orders yet." He slowly replied, slightly hesitating.

The commander once again relised a sigh. And look straight to the soilders eye saying "You are seriously frustrating, Yah let me see that." The soldier on the left quickly handed his gun to the commander. "What's up with this asshole? You hand it over just because I asked for it? A riffle at that?"