No One POV:
As Katsuki told Kirishima the plan, Kirishima didn't realize that in the common room was Izuku. So Izuku may or may not have overheard the plan of to what, so he will do he can to avoid whatever Kirishima is talking about.

✨Time skip to Friday!✨
No One POV:
Izuku was busy getting ready since he had agreed to go shopping with Mina, Uraraka, Kaminari, and Shinso. He decided to wear his light blue ripped jeans, a light pink crop top, yellow eye shadow, and a white and yellow cap. He decided to not wear his red boots, but instead wear, his black converses (any style idc/k).

Meanwhile Katsuki decided to go with a white button down shirt, black ripped jeans, with green sunglasses, and his black converses. He brought his orange jacket in case he got cold.

(I'm going over everyone's outfit bc why not!)

Mina is wearing a white crop top with off the shoulder sleeves, a light blue skirt, and black 90's heels.

Kirishima is similar to Mina, with a white t-shirt, light blue sweatpants, and black sneakers with of course sharks on them. (those shoes would be so cute!)

Uraraka has on just a flowy pink dress, with white sandals. (I know I skimped on her description but it's just like a fairy dress but a tad bit longer.)

Kaminari has on a purple crop top, with like the tights that go up to your belly button, and black and white striped sleeves sown into the shirt, with black ripped jeans and yellow converse. (We all know who Kami was doing ✨noises✨ with 😘😏.)

Shinso. Black zip up hoodie, with a yellow under shirt, black mask, black ripped jeans and yellow and purple converses. (gotta kinda match with his boo 😏😘)

Izuku POV:
Earlier this week I heard Kirishima on the phone with Kacchan, they were coming up with some plan for what I don't know, but I know I plan to avoid Kacchan at all costs. We're taking Uraraka's moms car, since apparently Kirishima and Kacchan are hitching a ride.

No One POV:
"Alright Everyone! We have assigned seating!" Uraraka exclaims.
"Why?" I ask.
"Because, it's fun, also I want to sit near Mina and Kiri, and Kami and Shinso will want to sit together so that leaves you and Bakugo."
"No." Izuku says
"Why not?" Uraraka asks.
"What's wrong guys?" Kirishima asks
"Deku-kun doesn't want to sit with Bakugo."
"Why not?" Kirishima asks concerning.
"Because I don't want to." Izuku says.
"Dude, we can't rearrange it just please sit with Bakubro." Kirisishima asks kindly
"Alright..." Izuku says as he climbs into the back back seat of minivan. Katsuki got in behind him and sat next to Izuku.
"There's more room you know." Izuku says rolling his eyes.
"I want to sit next to you Izu." Katsuki says.

Izuku stares out the window for most of the ride. After a while Katsuki moves his hand slyly to Izuku's thigh. Izuku looks down to his thigh, and blushes as he looks up at Katsuki then quickly out the window. Katsuki moves his hand to Izuku's inner thigh. He squeezes it, and Izuku let's put a noise. (not a moan a little noise).
"Make that noise again please." Katsuki says.
"Get your hand off." Izuku says harshly.
"No thank you baby~ I like my hand quite where it is." Katsuki said in a teasing tone.
"Remove. Your. Fucking. Hand." Izuku spats.
"C'mon why are you mad?"
"I'm not."
"You are."
"I am not mad."
"Says the one avoiding me." Izuku whips his head around.
"I am not avoiding you!"
"Yea right." Katsuki scoffs. Izuku looks back out the window. "Izu...please tell me what's wrong..." Izuku doesn't feel like telling him, but he knows he has too.

"....I..I...thought...you you would tr-treat me differently when when you found o-out I-I'm pan..." Izuku says stammering. Katsuki looks at Izuku with caring eyes. He brings his left hand to Izuku's chin, and makes him face him. He gently brings his lips to his.