prologue 2

Maya waiting for Vikram in parking for a long time...

Maya: enga ponan indha valandha maadu... 6.30 aagudhu .

Suddenly her eyes landed on group of boys.. They coming out of indoor stadium...

Maya: dei victor Vikram enga da?

Victor : avana? Avan appovey Sona kooda kelambi velila poitaney...

Maya: what?

Maya dialled Vikram... He attended it & Maya started to shout at him,

Maya: eruma ... Valandha maadu enga da pona?

Vikram: Naa Sona kooda velila vandha yen?...

Maya: enta vandi puncture needhan enna drop pannanum marandhutiya?

Vikram: sorry di ... Marandhuta... Nee vena bus pudichu veetukku poiru.. Naa unna kaalaila pick up panikiran. Okay?

Maya didn't said anything but cutted the call... Tears were started to form in her eyes due to frustration...

She started to walk towards bus stop...  She wiping her tears and trying to control it but couldn't ..

Their college is situated in out of town.. no one is in bus stop other than her...

She saw a group of men coming towards her... She turned around and started to walk fastly from there... They are following her... She took her mobile and called Vikram but he didn't pick her call..

Suddenly she dashed with hard chest... She looked at the man's face and hugged him tightly and started to cry.. 

That man glared at those men they ran away from there...

That man started to pat her head to calm her down....

That man: sh ..  no bunny don't cry I am here...

Maya: romba bayandhuta jai...

Jai: onnula vaa veetukku polaam...

The car ride was filled with silence suddenly her phone started to ring.. she saw it's Vikram...

She switched off the phone and threw her phone in backseat in anger....

Jai dropped her in her home and left from there....

Maya silently went to her room and started to cry thinking about previous incidents...

Maya: I hate you Vikram...