"Why were you there?" Minho asked instead. "This is my birth place. I grew up here. I could be here. But you were flirting you her" Seungmin pointed at me.

"Seems like you care a lot. Mr.Kim" 3

"I do. You never know. She could be my girlfriend" Seungmin said,faking a serious tone. I face-palmed. 

"She isn't" Minho sounded chill unlike Seungmin. 

"As I said. You never know"

"She wouldn’t have gone to-"

"Both you need to shut up!" I cut him off. God knows what embarrassing thing Minho would say.

Seungmin mockingly gasped. "Is that how you talk with him when you aren’t in office?" 

"Shut up,please" I mouthed.

Seungmin and Minho bickered the rest of the time but in a formal way. It was so weird to hear the polite voice with sarcasm. 

"Kids food is ready!" mom yelled. "You have younger siblings?" Minho asked. 

"She calls us kids," Seungmin said sassily and left the room humming songs.

"Why are you here?" I asked Minho after Seungmin left. "Why not? I wanted to see where you work instead" He replied.

I figured it's his habit to lean in while talking with me. I stepped back when he leaned. 

"You hung up on me last night. I was offended. You could've wished me a merry christmas" he closed the whatever gap we had,at this point I could hear his breathing. 

My door made a crack sound and opened. I pushed Minho hard,he stumbled over. His back hitted the desk. I heard him groaning. 

I didn’t mean to push him this hard. I was just scared.I looked at the door,grandma's mouth was wide open.

"Why did you hit him?" she asked,stepping in the room. "I didn’t" I looked at Minho,he was hissing in pain. 

"Are you okay?" I asked. He pressed his lips together and closed his eyes. "I'm good. Ah-did you break my bone?" he whisper-yelled. 

"No. Don't tell me that. I didn’t. You are weak. Not my fault" 

"y/n!" grandma scolded. 

"Does it hurt too much?" she asked,eyes filled with concern. "Try to stand up" 

Minho groaned as he stood straight. "I didn’t hit him!" I added when she glared at me.

"She didn't," Minho said,making me feel like a clown. 

Grandma heaved a sigh. "Let's go downstairs." 

_____

It was worse than I expected. First I thought he was overacting. Seungmin and I shared a glance. He nodded. He touched Minho's back lightly. Minhi almost threw Seungmin's hand away. 

Seungmin got up from his chair and bowed. "I'm so sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you,Mr.Lee" he said quickly. 

Mom gave us a weird look. "I mean-Minho. Haha inside joke" Seungmin said,looking at mom. 

"y/n why did you hit such a boy like him?" mom asked. "I didn’t-" 

"Then did he fly?" 

"I didn’t hit him"

"You pushed"

"Because- ugh nevermind" 

"Do you live in Seoul,Minho?" mom asked. He nodded. "You drove here?" she asked again. Minho nodded again.

"You can't even sit for ten minutes. How will you drive two hours?" 

"I didn’t think about that" Minho stopped eating. He looked at me briefly. I looked away,feeling guilty. 

"Wow y/n your black belt is finally showing. I'm proud of you." Seungmin added. 

"Seungmin"

"Oops sorry. His misery is my happiness" 

"What?" Minho questioned. 

"I said what I said" 

"You two need to stop," grandma calmly said. 

"You can stay here tonight if you want. Inform your parents that you aren’t going home today." Mom looked serious. 

"No. It's okay. I don’t wanna trouble you" 

"y/n caused trouble. Health is important. I think you should go to the hospital just in case" mom added. 

"I'm fine"

"Sure buddy" Seungmin touched his back again. 

"Agh. Stop" 
"You're staying" 

~~~~~~

"My back never hurt this much. Never" Minho said. He was lying flat on stomach on bed,a hot pack was placed on his back. 

He's munching chips and complaining about his back. 

"I didn’t even push you that hard. You just…flew" 

"I'm a human. I can't fly" 

"Why isn't Seungmin coming?" I asked,taking my phone. His mom called him saying she needs help with something. So he left 

"Don't you dare to call him." Minho said.

"Why not? You are staying at his place. He needs to come and pick you from here" 

"Oh hell no. I'm not going anywhere with him. I would rather go to Seoul" 

"What are you?  A kid?" 

"What are you? A kid? You pushed me" he pointed. 

"I'm sorry."

"Since you are apologizing I can forgive you." he hummed. "But-" he continued. He sat on the bed,resting his back on the headboard. 

"But?" 

"If you kiss me" he winked. "Leave. Right now" I pointed at the door.

"I'm kidding" 

"You better be kidding. You know why you were pushed" 

"Why? Because you were flustered? I have this much effect on you" he smiled mischievously. 

"Take a break" 

"No. I don't want to. You act tough. But you aren’t tough" he said as a matter of fact. I'm good at pretending. I just want to protect myself. I don't want my walls to shatter.  

I did so many wrong steps. Jason wasn’t wrong after all. Even after I told myself I will be maintaining a decent distance with Minho I couldn’t. People will get the wrong idea just as Jason said. 

"You should rest" I said,getting up from the bed,with the hot pack-it wasn't hot anymore-

"What's wrong? Is something bothering you?" he asked. 

"Nothing's wrong"

"Is it because of the earlier incident? Don't worry. I won't take revenge." he said with assuring eyes. He thought I'm worried about him taking revenge? 

"You can't take revenge"

"What's wrong? You seem upset. Is it about me? Am I included? " he asked.

"You ask a lot,Mr.Lee"

He cringed. "Don't call me that. It makes me feel old" 

"Everyone calls you that" 

"You aren’t allowed to call me that"