They meet their future child/children👶

Start from the beginning

"Papa?" You say, voice raised as you look at Giyu with an incredulous look. Giyu seems to be as shocked as you are which helps his case just a little.

"I..think you may be confused, C/n.." Giyu murmur but the boy shakes his head.

"No I'm not!" He says, "Your my papa and she's my momma! Why don't you believe me?"

"Agh-! Please don't cry!" You say, waving your hands around frantically, "I- I believe you alright!"

You two ended up taking care of C/n since you couldn't find his parents. ( And because he refused to go more than five feet away from you two ) Besides the chat with an overly amused Shinobu and Oyakata-sama, the day was surprisingly chill. Turns out Giyu and C/n are even more similar than you had realized and on top of that, he was very shy. As long as one of you stayed near him, he was quiet and complaisant. ( And absolutely adorable, but you digress )

The following morning when you woke up, C/n wasn't in bed with you two. In fact, he wasn't anywhere around the house. You two searched everywhere but you just couldn't find him. How odd..

..Wait, does that me he really was telling the truth?

Mitsuri Kanroji

"Awww~! You three are so adorable!" Mitsuri squealed as she gave the three girls before her a tight hug. The six ( and seven ) year olds giggle at her behavior, promptly hugging her back.

You and Mitsuri ended up finding four kids while out on patrol. The kids claimed to be your adopted children from the future which, understandably, freaked you out. You obviously didn't believe them at first but after thinking things over and reviewing what happened the day prior, ( That and the fact that all three kids had more than one thing in common with the two of you and seemed to possess memories that only the two of you have shared with one another ) you two decided to take them in until Shinobu could concoct something that would get rid of the Blood Demon Art's effect.

"Woah.." Your nine year old son gasped as he stared at the katana on Mitsuri's hip.

"Is your sword inside that scabbard, mom?" He asks, pointing at her sheathed sword. Mitsuri nods.

"Yeah! ..Do I not have one in the future?"

"You do, but you've never used it in front of us so I've never seen what it looks like. Can I-"

"Absolutely not." You cut in which causes him to frown.

"Why not?" He asks.

"Because most likely you'd want to play with it and I know for a fact that your mom won't be able to resist you if you were to ask her."

Your son crosses his arms and puffs his cheeks out subconsciously, "Hmph! You're no fun, mom."

You nod, "That may be true but it also wouldn't be fun if you were to cut your own head off by accident now would it?"

As your son groans, Mitsuri giggles, "So cute..!"

"Momma, I'm hungry.." Your daughter, who's (h/c) hair was braided similar to Mitsuri's, whined.

"Me too.." Your other daughter, who had green eyes, said.

"Me three." Your son, who was basically the male version of Mitsuri, said.

"Me four!" Your excitable seven year old daughter said.

"Oh! Oh! Me five!" Mitsuri said, raising her hand like a little kid. And despite the fond smile growing on your face, you sigh and nod.

"Alright. I better get to cooking then." Something tells you that one, if not all four of them have Mitsuri's appetite..

Not that you're complaining of course.