chapter 18, scream my name

☆ALERT THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN GAY GAY SENCES AND MAKE OUTS IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS TYPE OF THIS STUFF PLEASE LEAVE!

《THIRD PERSON POV:》
Loud screams were heard coming from Bruce's house. Suddenly robin decided that he should do a party and invite half of the school to Bruce's house WITHOUT permission. The next door neighbor wonder and were worried by hearing loud music blast and couples making out in the yard of the house of the "perfect boy".

Bruce sat in the kitchen already half drunked and looking over to the crowd trying to find the curly frie hair boy. Bruce's vision was getting worst and worst and he saw a person walking up to him, grabbing him by the his wrist and taking him God knows where.

Bruce was laughing while this mysterious person dragged him somewhere and eventually bruce was pushed into a room and landed onto a bed to hear the bed close and lock. Bruce focused his eyes for once and realize it was the curly hair person he was looking for. It was vance.

Vance was drunk and stupid. He didn't know what he wanted, but he knew he wanted Bruce. Vance came closer to bruce and kissed him, slowly making his hands to Bruce's waist while he was standing up and bruce sat down in shocked. Bruce would have backed away and say slurs to this person but since this person was vance why back up now? Bruce deepened into the kiss, and even kissed back pulling his hands out to put then on vances neck.

Vance pushed bruce to the bed making him hover bruce but still not breaking the kiss. Bruce arms were wrapped around vance neck as he felt him being laid in the unknown bed. One of vances hands were holding both of Bruce's hands and one of his hands still on Bruce's thigh, rubbing Bruce's thigh with his thumb. Bruce moaned in the kiss, he has never moaned like that with a guy but did bruce knew that wasn't going to be his last moan of the night...

Vance broke the kiss, taking off his shirt and immediately kissed bruce, putting his hands under bruce shirt while taking it off. Vance was wearing shorts and as well was bruce so vance took off his shorts and flipped bruce over making bruce in doggy pose. (ITS GOING TO HAPPENED...😘😟)

"I thought this marker was wash able" Vance said whispering into Bruce's ear, whike taking off Bruce's shorts. "I didn't know I swear!" Bruce said scared of what will vance do but he KNEW it was permanent he just thought vance was joking. "Oh really? You look scared, don't worry it won't hurt" Vance said sucking bruce neck hearing whimpers from bruce. "It won't hurt! I'm not a pussy." Bruce said stuttering his words.

"Oh ya? I can make you scream my name then"

Bruce grew red but then that instantly went away. The room was quiet at first but then it grew into sounds of the bed and small moans. Bruce fingers gripped onto the sheets of the bed while vance went slow for now. Bruce started leaving out whimpers coming from his mouth and moans while he felt vance tighten the grip of his hands to bruce hips. Bruce scream in pain while vance moved his hips back and forth. As a tear dropped from Bruce's face he heard goarns coming from vance and feeling him go faster as his hips were getting more gripped from vance gripping hard.

"Fuck!" Vance yelled as he went even more faster making bruce legs bend a little. Vance kept on going but came closer to bruce and got one hand out to hold both of Bruce's hands also to whisper something to bruce. "I thought you said it wasnt going to hurt?" vance said  hearing bruce moan. "It d-doesnt.." bruce says breathing loudly. "Oh really?" Vance says letting out a breath. "Scream my fucking name then" Vance said moving Bruce's hips even faster.

"Shit vance!" Bruce yelled in pressure as the bed was following the movements of both vance and bruce.The room was now hot for the both of bruce and vance but who said vance was done? Vance was now laying on the bed while bruce was on top of him. Vance hands were attached to Bruce's hips moving up and down as bruce cried in pain. Bruce gripped to vances shoulders as a tear rolled down his cheek. "Oh fuck" Vance said as he moved Bruce's hips faster causing bruce to moan even louder.

This was happening for over just some stupid permanent marker.😨😘

OH MY LORD I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCM I DID IF U DONT LIKE IT THEN FUCK OFF IM. SHOCK MYSLEF BUT U WANTED DETAILS U GAY HOES I SWEAR THIS SHIT TO CORNY ASF BUT OKAY SORRY THIS WAS LATE
😘😘😘😘😘

I'm gay