chapter 12, SLURRPES!!🏃‍♂️😻

《THIRD PERSON POV》
Vance woke up feeling werid, he got up fast and eventually he threw up on a bucket. "Owwwwwww" vance said goarning as he held his hair away from his face. He saw nobody near but he heard noises coming from vacuums and trash bags. Vance kept on throwing up till he felt nothing and he went into the living room to see Bruce laughing while picking up trash, finney running around the house, billy also picking up trash, griffen was nowhere to be found.., and robin was.. still drinking ok um..

"What the fuck happened?" Vance said coming closer to bruce. "You had sex with bruce, we blew up a bqq, my hair is gone, we almost died and yea!" Finney said talking like it wasn't a big deal. "WAIT WHAT" Vance said he sat down at the couch, clearly he was still sober and he thought he was going to get bruce pregnant.

"Noo NONO!" Vance cried as he layed down at the couch, the others came in confusion. "Umm what's wrong?" Billy asked looking over at Bruce. "nooo..." Vance said tearing up. "Um vance what's wrong?" Bruce said as he told the others to go away. "Your not pregnant right?" Vance said picking up his head. "What? Why would I be?" Bruce said laughing. "I'm not RESPONSIBLE!!" Vance yelled crying falling to the floor in tears.

"Ugh your still sober aren't you?" Bruce said getting back up and cleaning. "NO I'm PERFECTLY fine RACIST" Vance said screaming. "Dawgwgwwwwg vance!" Robin yelled coming closer to vance who was crying. "Shuf up dickHEAD." Vance yelled pushing robin away. "Your man is hot" Robin said laughing at the end. "What you SaY?" Vance said getting up looking directly a robin who was giggling. "I said your man is SO FUCKING YUMMY HOT huh? What u gonna do about it little girl!" Robin says slurring his words.

Before you know it vance charges at robin and attacks him, vance punches robin in the face, stomach and yelling saying "SAY IT TO MY FACE AGAIN HUH HUH? LITTLE PUSSY!" Vance said as robin screamed in pain. "What's the prob- VANCE!" Finney yelled running over to the two. "BRUCEE GET YO MAN!" Finney yelled. Bruce came walking with billy and was completely shocked at what he was watching.

"Vance what the hell are you doing?!" Bruce says as he gets vance off of robin. "SAY IT AGAIN YOU FUCKING RETARDED BITCH!" Vance screams walking away with Bruce to the bathroom. "Ow WHATEVER HE IS HOT YOU BITCH!" Robin says trying to chase back vance but was held back by billy.

WITH VANCE AND BRUCE

"Vance what was that?" Bruce says as he was cleaning up the bruises from his arms. "That bitch always says shit!" Vance says giggling at the end. "Vance you need to calm down your drunk! You could of hurted him!" Bruce says as he wiped the cuts from vance hands. "OWW BITCH CALM YOUR DICK!" Vance yelled in pain as the cotten ball hit his cuts, he was overreacting after all. "Vance calm down you know this doesn't hurt" bruce says as he cleaned the rest of vance cuts. "Blahblablahhh!" Vance says sticking his tongue out.

"Vance stop acting like a kid!" Bruce says washing his hands. "My ass hurts." Vance says as he see Bruce turn pink. "Oh uhm.." bruce says as he dried his hands with a towel. "Hmmmm" Vance said as he came closer to bruce giggling. "L-lets just go! Come on!" Bruce's says as he dragged vance by his hand leading them to the living room.

"BRUCEYEYE!!" Robin yelled running to him doing smirk at vance. Vance looked robin death in the eye and walked away, almost falling to the ground. "Vance hit me superrr hard! Oh please tell him something!" Robin whined while hugging Bruce. "Oh um don't worry I talked with vance already" Bruce patted Robin in the back. "Robin.. um come on help me with the dishes" Finney said dragging robin, giving bruce a 'your welcome' look. "Thank god.." Bruce muttered out.

Hours go by and the gang cleaned up every inch of the house, except for the bbq.. they had to throw it away because apparently finney said 'it almost killed him' so it wasn't save for finney godsake.
Robin and vance has cooled off now and supposedly robin will back off from vance bbg so vance doesn't need to warn robin again nor punch him to guts