"You and you, on the white-haired one" Anders ordered and the suits ran over to Percy, who stood next to Vax and Miel. Their eyes widened and they all jumped away from each other to avoid the axe again.

"Right, um, which one can I kill?" Grog asked Vex

"Literally anyone" she said and ran in. Grog laughed and ran in as well, ready to break the armors.

"Nothing works on these guys!" Miel yelled in anger as she avoided another axe

"There's nothing inside to hurt" Vex said as she shot more arrows

Just the Keyleth ran in, in Tiger form and started scratching at one armor, only for it to kick her away. "Not even a scratch" Vax pointed out.

Grog pushed back that same armor, "that's one! That's three! That's 11! All the letters!" He yelled as he blocked its weapon

"Okay, that explains a lot!" Miel yelled from on top of one armor walking toward Percy, trying to get it to turn away.

"As much as I loathed having to teach you, I'll relish watching you skinner alive" Anders said

The armor corner Percy and pulled it's arm back. "No!" Miel grabbed its arm, keeping it from swinging. Right then did Percy see a possible opening. He jammed his gun into the opening between the arm and the shoulder and shot. Breaking its arm off.

"The slats!" Vex yelled as she jumped off one armor and sent three arrows. Before they hit, they multiplied in threes, all hitting the slat joints.

Miel placed her hand on the back of the armor's neck and shot a magic blast through it.

Meanwhile, Grog was still holding back his armor.

"Having trouble there, Grog?" Vax asks smugly from behind him, "cause it looks like you're having trouble"

"Don't you do nothin'" Grog grunted

"Don't get mad, big guy" Vax said as he appeared behind the suit of armor

"Don't tell me what to do, smaller guy!" Vax used two of his daggers to stab through both the arm slats, defeating the last of the armor suits. "I hate your face so much" Grog grumbled, "and you" he pointed to Anders, "you look like you need killing"

"How would you like to kill your friends for me?" Anders said, his eyes glowing silver like his tongue

Grog shook his head and grunted as if struggling with an inner battle. Then he stood stall in front of Vax, his eyes glowing sliver, "at your command"

"He wouldn't..." Vex said

"Kill Vox Machina" Anders and Grog said together

"Uh, Grog, what are you-" Grog grabbed Vax by his head, picking him up.

"Vax!" Miel yelled as Grog threw the rogue against the wall.

"Ha! If I'd known how much fun this was going to be..."

"I'd have possessed this lummox and made him rip you apart right away" Anders and Grog said together

Grog was about to slash Vax, when Keyleth came up behind him and tried to push him away, inly to be pushed away herself. She morphed back to her original form, "Please, Grog! We're your friends remember?" she said, "We love-" Grog swung his axe at her but she ducked on time

"Stay out of his range" Vex said, "there's no reasoning with him while he's charmed"

"Or, you know, ever" Grog then punched Keyleth back to Vex

"We have to disarm him" Percy pointed out

"You go high. I'll go low" Vex said and shot an arrow across the room attached to a rope. Keyleth ran behind Grog and jumped on his back. She placed her hand on his axe and vines grew under his hand, making him release the weapon. Vex ran across the room and pulled the rope, only for Grog to pull her in and kick her back. He then threw Keyleth at her with the axe and the axe landed right above Vex.