Reign

"I'm bored...I'm booored...I'm boooooooored!" Azula swayed her head while she sing-sang in the abandoned warehouse she'd been brought to. She didn't even try to get out of the white ropes binding her wrists and legs to her chair. She tried that twice and it resulted in a scary, angry Sailor Hemera threatening her with what she would die of. Irritating the hell out of the girl was better and more fun.

Sailor Hemera walked into the abandoned factory holding a bag of food in her hand. "Seriously?"

Azula smirked. "Seriously. Is that lunch? I'm so hungry!"

"This isn't exactly how it's supposed to work, you know?" Sailor Hemera walked towards Azula. "You're literally kidnapped. I am holding you hostage and I can hurt you to the point of your death."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, just give me lunch," Azula popped her mouth. "I'm really hungry."

"I could kill you—"

"But we both know you won't!" Azula snapped. "I'm your only leverage right now, so I'm willing to bet my usefulness is better if I'm alive."

"You think this is a joke?" Sailor Hemera put the bag of food on a worn down chair.

"Believe me I know this isn't a joke. You're searching for an alien crystal or something and you're probably the only thing that can stop Senka."

"I can't stop Senka," Sailor Hemera said like it should have been obvious.

"That puts a damper on the whole 'hero' thing..."

"You humans can't take anything serious," Sailor Hemera muttered before coming up to Azula. "You know, I once had a soft spot for your kind, a long time ago..."

Azula remembered the little Mamoru had told her about his 'visions' concerning Sailor Hemera. That's had to be what Hemera spoke of. "You mean back in Silver Milenium?" Sailor Hemera stiffened for a second. "Yeah, I know about that," Azula went on. "And I know you're looking for the Prince of Earth but he's gone. You're wasting your time with me."

"Where is he?" Sailor Hemera demanded but there was a hint of concern in her tone. Azula was the way to the prince. If he was gone then...there was no saving them. "Where's Prince Endymion?"

"Gone," Azula repeated. "He's gone just like everything else from Silver Millennium."

"He can't be," Sailor Hemera denied it like her word was law. "He has a duty to my people and he will not get out of it! It's because of him and that Moon princess that I'm here!" Azula watched as Sailor Hemera's eyes grew glossy with looming tears. "It's why my sister and my guardian comrades are awakening in some godforsaken world!"

"Okaaay," Azula swallowed hard. "Look, believe me or not, I would like to help you but...I don't understand you. I mean, you're supposed to be a Sailor Scout and as far as I know they're meant to be good people who don't kidnap others," she nodded down to the ropes binding her.

"This is necessary to reach Prince Endymion. I have no value for you," Sailor Hemera spat.

Azula nodded, pursing her lips together. "Yeah, great, thanks."

"Back then I wouldn't dream of hurting anyone, especially defenseless humans, but they are the cause of all this. And if Prince Endymion doesn't reveal himself then it will be his people who fall this time, and not by me."

"You mean Senka..."

Sailor Hemera gave a curt nod. "She has escaped from her prison and only my Princess can defeat her."

"Who was your princess?"

Sailor Hemera stared plainly at Azula, keeping her mouth shut.

"Oh c'mon, believe me I know a lot of things. I'm not an ordinary human," Azula sighed. "Yeah, I know your 'prince' and whatnot but I also know he hasn't awakened."