Chapter 16: The Galactic Enforcer

Start from the beginning

The bounty hunter shot a volley of laser at Fourarms, resulting the Tetramand to cover behind a building. From his gauntlet, he shot a small missile at his prey, and Fourams quickly evaded them.

While occupying his target, Hypnotick appeared from thin air and bashed the bounty hunter in the air. He quickly recovered and watched the giant moth growling at him. The two began their dogfight as the muscles are fighting on the ground.

Suddenly, in the middle of the fight, three aliens in a similar yellow suit made their appearance, resulting the fights are put on a halt.

The bounty hunter suddenly glowed dim blue before he's tossed to the ground by his partner's feet.

"No way!" Fourarms grinned.

"Rescue formation; Alpha 9." The leader declared.

The three alien began to attack the criminals. The bounty hunter shot a couple of laser volley toward the leader but missed. The leader counter-attacked by destroying the hunter's blaster with his laser eyes.

The female Tetramand then slammed her palms together, sending a powerful gust of wind that launched the hunter away. She then noticed Fourarms appearance and gave him a wink.

Fourarms flinched uncomfortably before Hypnotic floated down to his side and nudge him in amuse manner.

The muscle criminal is trying to land a hit on the hovering octopus before he got send to the sky by the octopus' telekinesis. As in the air, the leader punched down to the ground where the bounty hunter is.

The bounty hunter quietly deployed a flashbang and blinded everyone. Using the opportunity, the hunter and his partner made their escape with their ship before leaving a gift by destroying a support pillar on a building.

And with cooperation, the heroes managed to stop the building from falling.

"So, what's a big strong alien like you doing on a planet like this?" The female Tetramand wrapped her arms around Fourarms' shoulder. "We make a good team, don't we?"

Suddenly, a familiar beeping noise gained their attention and Fourarms turned back to Ben in a bright red flash.

"Hey, where's the rest of you go?" The female Tetramand confused.

"Sorry, I'm just a kid." Ben explained. "I just get some extra hand once in awhile."

Max and Gwen who was watching the entire event rejoined with Ben and Hypnotick. Then, the three aliens joined up as well.

"So, it is true. The Omnitrix is in possession of a child." The octopus alien stated. "We heard one of you was of somewhat limited mental capacity. No offense."

"Don't worry, he gets that all the time." Gwen remarked.

Then, it's Hypnotick's turned to turned back to Y/n in a bright yellow flash, catching the three aliens' attention.