Seth Jarvis. He was the far youngest of anyone in this hallway currently, and from what I know about his maturity level, it shows. He would consistently send voice memos from Andrei's phone to me when it was left unattended, clearly showing that he knew of my existence. When Nev told me that he had no clue who I was, I was taken aback by all of this because the evidence pointed toward him being on my side. I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that he denied who I was and put me through all sorts of emotional trauma, yet technically none of it was his fault.

"Of course." KK nods his head making eye contact with me for the first time, a friendly smile feigns his lips afterwards. "He's told us tons about her."

"I know probably too much about you, I honestly was sick of hearing about it." Seth crosses his arms and lets out an exasperated sigh. "He's always like 'We have such a good friendship, but I'm attracted to her but I don't think she likes me that way." He mocks him with the worst Russian accent I have ever heard.

"Very annoying." KK joins in again shaking his head.

"Like, my guy, clearly she has put up with you this long just-" Seth continues before being abruptly elbowed by Andrei himself.

"Wait for a second," Nev said stepping to Seth's side and coming in closer, "You knew this whole time we had this shred of doubt and kind of concern that maybe she was talking to his brother or a social media intern."

"My brother?" Andrei asks shocked at the idea. "No, no, not possible. Jarvy, you know that Evengy has a girlfriend. You met Sara in San Jose last month."

"Listen, I just work here." He throws his hands up in defense. "They're the experts and I've seen the show like a million times, they're usually not wrong about this kind of stuff."

"We just try and consider every option." Nev now starts to defend him himself.

"You know what's crazy? We used to ask him too if she was real because we didn't believe him either." KK looks at me and back to Andrei.

"A lot of the times I saw her trying to FaceTime and we'd be in a car and have no connection, or some of the stadiums we travel to have really bad service and wifi, we just couldn't answer." Seth tries to back up everything Andrei ever told me to be true.

"They gave you his phone number and you told them no." I cross my arms and squint at him, mad for all the emotional distress he put me through.

"That wasn't his number."

"Who's number was it then?' Andrei looks at me for what felt like the first time this whole confrontation since our embrace. "Who's number do you have if it's not mine?"

Nev began to reread the number provided and Andrei nods to confirm his number. Seth looks at us both wide-eyed and tries to look around and whistle as if he had nothing to do with any of this.

"It's almost crazier that it was you and there was all this 'mystery' around you not FaceTiming and that could easily," Nev starts to ramble on before being cut off by his partner.

"Could have been explained by a few things." Kamie finished his sentence preventing a big long spill. "There could have been so much better communication between you and her."

"I'm glad you're who you say you are," I begin to speak trying my best to hold on to my emotions, "but I'm still really confused by all of this. This was supposed to be a happy moment, the best moment of my life maybe, and I don't feel that way."

"Yeah we need some answers here, I'm not exactly sold on any of this either." Kamie crosses her arms and cocks out her hip. "Like, do you have any explanation for how you acted? How you treated her?"