Chapter 471 - 480

Start from the beginning

    "Why do you have time to come here?" Lu Xia was surprised to see her.

    Hu Cuihua laughed after hearing her words, "Sister Yunfang found a job for me, and I just went with her to send a mission back."

    Lu Xia understood it, and it is probably also a garment factory that makes buttons, so Hu Cuihua can also Make some money by the way.

    Tan Yunfang heard that they were looking for her to buy things for Ye Nan, so she smiled and said: "I'm ready, Hu Cuihua and I worked in the garment factory, met a big sister in the warehouse, and bought some from her." Auntie Li just knows how to make clothes, so I asked her to help make a set, which is a gift from the two of us." He

    said and took out the clothes for them to see.

    Not to mention, the clothes are really well made, and the shape is not rigid, which suits Ye Nan quite well.

    Tan Yunfang probably knew that Hu Cuihua didn't have much money, so she said it was the two of them. After all, they lived in the same dormitory, so it's fine if Hu Cuihua didn't know.

    That would save her some money, too.

ꨄChapter 472 Give Ye Nan Makeup

    After seeing that they had prepared enough clothes, Tan Yunfang continued: "Tang Yuan's family has something to do, so she can't come back, but she also sent the gift, let me help deliver it." Lu Xia saw that it was the same

    color Bright quilts are probably not cheap.

    Although they get along well in the dormitory, the three of them from the Department of Literature will definitely get closer. This time I gave such a good thing, it is probably because of the apology that I couldn't come.

    Lu Xia and the others felt good when they saw it.

    But now that they are ready, the two of them don't plan to stay any longer. ..After

    making an appointment to go to Ye Nan's house tomorrow, I got up and went to the department store.

    In fact, there are only a few gifts suitable for weddings.

    Now that Tan Yunfang and the others had prepared clothes and quilts, Lu Xia bought a pair of bright red pillowcases embroidered with mandarin ducks.

    Yu Wan also bought a pair of pillow covers of the same color.

    After shopping, the two walked around and parted ways.

    The next day, Lu Xia got up early and went to Ye Nan's house.

    Ye Nan's parents are both machinery factory workers, so her family lives in the machinery factory compound.

    When Lu Xia arrived, the others in their dormitory had already arrived.

    After giving her the gift, several people began to help her dress up.

    They came early, originally planning to come over to see if there was anything that needed help.

    As a result, Ye Nan's family was very enthusiastic and did not need them to do anything.

    Let them enter the room to talk with Ye Nan.

    And Ye Nan found her cousin to do the makeup for her. Originally, she swore that it could be cured, but in the end, she painted her face white like a ghost, and her lips were red like a mouth full of blood.

    Not to mention Ye Nan herself, Lu Xia and the others felt hot when they looked at it.

    Ye Nan couldn't accept it immediately, and washed her face directly.