Chapter 461 - 470

Start from the beginning

    Seeing this, Lu Xia said: "Come here first and let me feed it. I have some milk today, not too much. Let each person eat a little first."

    After Jiang Junmo heard it, he hugged the fourth child to her directly.

    "Give it to our daughter, those two stinky boys are big, just eat milk powder."

    Lu Xia looked at this father who was eccentric from birth, and thought about it without saying anything. She also felt sorry for this youngest little one. girl.

    Who let them have no shortage of sons, and their daughter is an only seedling.

    The eldest aunt on the side didn't say anything when she saw this, and helped feed the other two children with milk powder.

    Because there are too many children, Lu Xia needs to rest just after giving birth, so the eldest aunt also stays with her in bed at night, so Jiang Junmo doesn't have to work so hard to take care of the three children alone.

    When they woke up the next day, Aunt Wang brought their breakfast early.

    After Lu Xia had breakfast and fed the children, her roommate came over.

    Lu Xia was surprised when she saw her roommate coming, "Why are you all here?"

    Tan Yunfang smiled at her and said, "We heard from Yu Wan that you should give birth soon in just two days, so we wanted to come and see , I didn’t expect it to come just right, you’ve already given birth.”

    Yu Wan also smiled after hearing this, “Yeah, I didn’t expect such a coincidence, I caught up before the holiday!”

    Tang Yuan looked at the row of children without blinking. The three babies in the house couldn't be more fond of them, "Lu Xia, your babies are so cute and small."

    Lu Xia smiled when she heard this, "You won't call them cute when they cry."

    Tan Yunfang listened to her It’s a joke, and I know what she means. Only those who have raised children know that children are always cute when they look at other people’s homes, but it’s not easy to raise them by themselves. No matter how cute a child is, there will be headaches.

ꨄChapter 463 Kangkang is popular

    Ye Nan had also looked at the babies since she came in, and now she sighed: "It's so good, I'm a little envious when I see you have a baby." "You don't have to envy me, you will

    soon You can have it." Lu Xia joked when she saw this.

    Who knew Ye Nan wasn't shy either.

    "That's what I planned too. Just like you, I can give birth to my child while I'm in school. After graduation, I can concentrate on working hard, and it won't affect me." Lu Xia didn't know what she said

    . What's the matter, she thought so far.

    They chatted for a while, and Tan Yunfang explained to her: "Hu Cuihua wanted to come to see you, but the time of the freshman exam is different from ours. She has an exam today, so she didn't come. It's a pity!"

    Lu Xia smiled, "Then tell her that you don't have to regret it, and you will see me soon next time the school starts."

    After speaking, he asked: "Our grades should be out soon, are you planning to When will you leave school?" When

    Yu Wan heard her say this, she said directly: "Our professional grades have come out, by the way, Lu Xia, congratulations, you are still in the top five."