Chapter 461 - 470

Start from the beginning

    The three children are all small, so small that it makes people feel distressed.

    Seeing her like this, the fourth sister comforted her and said: "It's okay, the child has been checked, and the doctor said that although the weight is a bit small, it is developing very well and is very healthy. As long as you take good care of it, the child will grow up very quickly." "

    Yes The aunt also said: "Xiao Xia, don't worry, although these little guys are small, they are very strong, and they eat a lot, and they will grow up at a glance." Lu Xia was relieved when she heard what they said

    . .

    He asked again: "Where are Grandpa and Kangkang?"

    "Going back." Jiang Junmo explained: "You have nothing to do here, so I didn't let them stay here. Grandpa took Kangkang back to take a nap. , I guess I will come back later,"

    Lu Xia nodded after listening, "It doesn't matter if I can't make it through, anyway, I will be discharged from the hospital after staying for two days."

    Jiang Junmo laughed when he heard this, "That's not okay, Kangkang likes his younger siblings, and he was reluctant to leave when he left."

    Lu Xia also laughed, "Just like it."

ꨄChapter 462

    Sure enough, Kangkang came again in the afternoon. When he came, Grandpa Jiang followed. After asking about Lu Xia's situation, they sat aside and watched the three children.

    Kangkang even looked at his younger siblings without blinking, not knowing what he was looking at.

    And I heard that triplets were born in the hospital, and many people came to see the fun in the afternoon, and pregnant women in other wards also wanted to come to enjoy the joy.

    At the beginning, Lu Xia had to cheer up to deal with them, but then there were too many people, and Lu Xia had a headache because of the noise, and the child was also woken up.

    Jiang Junmo finally turned cold, and drove them away on the grounds that she had just given birth and wanted to rest.

    Afterwards, she closed the door directly and asked the nurse to watch over it, so no one came to bother her again, and Lu Xia breathed a sigh of relief.

    However, those who don't know can refuse, but those who do know can't help it.

    The next day, all the close relatives of the family came, several sisters and their families, and friends from the compound all came to see her.

    After all, she gave birth to triplets all at once. Such a great blessing was envied by others, and they all came to watch the excitement.

    Coming and going, everyone looked at the three children in amazement.

    After finally dealing with them, Lu Xia was so tired that she lay down and didn't want to move.

    But at this time, the three little ones woke up and cried again.

    The three children were like this. Often when the second child cried, the third child would follow suit.

    After hearing this, Jiang Junmo hurried forward to pick up the fourth child to check whether her diaper was wet, while the eldest aunt picked up the second child and coaxed her. Seeing this, Lu Xia picked up the third child who was left behind.

    After reading it, I found that the diaper was still clean, so I guess I was hungry.

    Jiang Junmo hurried to make milk powder.