Chapter 421 - 430

Start from the beginning

    After Kangkang asked what the surrounding buildings were for, he began to ask again: "Why is the national flag raised so early? It's not even dawn."

    This Lu Xia knew, so he explained to him: "Because the national flag has to be raised with The sun rises together!"

    "Then why does the national flag rise together with the sun?"

    "Because it symbolizes that our great motherland is rising like a gushing sun, moving towards prosperity and having unlimited development potential... While speaking

    , a group of guards of honor came out of Tiananmen Square with neat steps, guarding the national flag.

    The scene was a little quiet for a while, until the national anthem sounded, the national flag was raised by the flag bearer, and slowly rose with the rising sun...

ꨄChapter 422 Kangkang wants to be a soldier

    At this time, the onlookers sang the national anthem together and looked at the national flag solemnly.

    Lu Xia could see Grandpa Jiang standing up straight, raising his hands in salute, singing the national anthem, with tears in his eyes.

    For some reason, at this moment, she suddenly wanted to cry too.

    At this moment, she seemed to understand the meaning of the national flag to them in this generation of old revolutionaries!

    After the flag raising was over, everyone was still very excited. This was the first time Lu Xia saw the national flag raising. The feeling was indescribable. He was just proud of being a Chinese.

    As for Kangkang, he was even more excited, jumping up and down, and kept singing the unfamiliar national anthem.

    Soon after the national flag was raised, it was dawn. Because it was the National Day, there were many people in the square at the moment, and there were people taking pictures.

    It was a rare time to come, so several people also took photos to commemorate this memorable moment.

    After the photo was taken, I left the address, and it will be sent back after the photo is developed.

    After playing all morning, Kangkang was still a little bit unsatisfied when he went back by car.

    He suddenly said that he wanted to be a soldier in the future too!

    Lu Xia thought it was a child's idea, but Grandpa Jiang was very happy and kept praising the idea.

    She was ashamed of Kang Kang's boasting, and Lu Xia felt helpless after seeing it.

    On the way, Kangkang finally became sleepy, and fell asleep on Jiang Junmo's body.

    After waking up, Lu Xia thought that he would forget what happened in the morning, but who would have thought that he could still remember it clearly, and even learned how those soldiers walked right at home.

    Grandpa Jiang looked interesting, smiled and helped to correct it, let alone, it was quite the case to leave.

    Even the uncle said after seeing him that there was another seedling who became a soldier in the family.

    Lu Xia didn't stop the child's thoughts. He could do whatever he wanted in the future, but he didn't know if he would still think so when he grew up.

    But Kangkang seemed to really like soldiers. After that, I didn’t know who said that Grandpa Jiang could do military boxing, so he pestered him to learn, and Grandpa Jiang was also used to him.