01: aw baby, oh man

Start from the beginning

"of course," juyeon answers, already handing his phone to changmin. changmin almost forgets what he was responding to as he was too busy trying to despise juyeon's enchanting face.

changmin grabs juyeon's phone with both hands and quickly types in the digits of his number. juyeon watches him closely, appreciating the brunette's face as well. juyeon couldn't deny the fact that he did find the younger adorable looking, and he was quite interested in his personality too. really, juyeon wanted to know more about changmin. but for some odd reason trying to get to know someone actually became a hard task for juyeon than it ever was before.

he never had so trouble getting to know someone, but yet this person was making it hard to do so.

changmin handed back juyeon's cellphone and he bowed shortly afterwards. "thanks. i'll get going now." changmin turned around and began to walk away just like last time. but unlike last time, juyeon wasn't slow to react to the boy.

another smile crept across juyeon's face as he watches the boy walk away. "i'll see you later then!" juyeon called out in the empty classroom.

changmin glanced back at juyeon who still stayed in the same spot watching him leave and changmin nodded before he left the classroom leaving juyeon alone to himself.

new message, is what changmin reads across his screen the next day. it's from juyeon. changmin looks around for whatever reason, and then he finally clicks on the notification.

juyeon (class partner):
why don't we meet up at the bakery near XXXX street?
for the project
i think we should start that soon
2:32 p.m

changmin:
idk where that is...

not even a second later juyeon is already replying.

juyeon (class partner):
okay then...hmmmm
how abt in front of the school?
at 5ish?
yeah?

changmin:
ok

juyeon (class partner):
cool
see u then

changmin:
bye..?

juyeon (class partner):
bye changmin-ah!!!
kekekeke
2:34 p.m.

changmin finds himself holding back a smile as he reads juyeon's text messages. he's never texted anyone like that before...strange.

it was saturday when juyeon and changmin met up. oddly, that day changmin took more effort in changing into something nice. at first he was going to leave with just sweatpants and a hoodie, but he thought about it and he didn't want to go to an art museum with an awful boring outfit. it didn't feel right to do so.

so, changmin changed in a hurry into a nice simple but stylish outfit.

so with that, the two met up at the college. juyeon parked close to the entrance so when he sees changmin walk up the doors, he quickly gets off his car and approaches him. changmin is startled to see juyeon already there, walking towards him with a smile tugging at the end of his lips.

"i wasn't sure if you'd come," juyeon admits.

changmin shrugs his shoulders. "how long have you been waiting?"

"an hour or so," juyeon lies.

changmin flinches, taken aback, not knowing if he was serious or not. but then juyeon bubbles out a chuckle at the reaction of the brunette. "ha..! i'm just kidding! i got here hmm...five minutes ago?"