02: feeling so lonely because its not enough

when they get to the art museum, changmin can't help but take pictures of his surroundings, loving the atmosphere already. juyeon only waits by his side, not minding how long he takes, instead, he memorizes the brunette's features.

once changmin was all done, he looks at juyeon who's already staring at him with a soft small smile tugging at the end of his lips. changmin averts his gaze quickly and starts slowly walking away trying not to make it obvious he had catch juyeon staring at him. somehow, he succeds and juyeon follows from behind, not knowing he was just caught staring at changmin like he was lost in him. he probably was, he just didn't know it. 

they enter the art gallery silently, not exchanging words to each other knowing this peaceful moment would be interrupted. juyeon stays beside changmin, both of them amuse by their surroundings since they've never been in a art gallery before. the colors were nice vintage pale, very soft and kin to like. changmin was fond of the aesthetic of the gallery, the tone to it all was beautiful and warm, just his kind of style. 

changmin slowly makes his way to the first piece of artwork that catches his attention. juyeon follows along, standing beside changmin who stares endlessly at the art in front of him. juyeon watched him, somehow feeling at ease and soft for the brunette boy. changmin's eyes were shinning brightly than juyeon has ever seen before, and his face is so cute to look at that it makes juyeon almost want to reach his hand to cup changmin's cheeks. but he obviously doesn't, juyeon stays still with his hands shoved inside his pockets and waits to hear the brunette's comment of the piece of art work. 

changmin glances back at juyeon, and he opens his mouth to say something but then he closes it back. unexpectedly, changmin instead opens his bag and grabs a small notepad and a pen out. he opens the tiny notepad to a random page and starts writing something down that juyeon has to peek to see what it is. 

changmin wrote, and afterwards he grabbed his camera and took a picture of it. juyeon observed him, wondering what he'll do next. 

changmin still stared at the piece of work, taking in the magnificent beauty of it. he turns around to face juyeon, and he exhales. "let's look at some more," changmin said, and he began to slowly walk away, unsure which painting to look at next. 

he'll have to choose only three pieces of art work and then ask juyeon to chose three as well, and then afterwards, interview each other. 

once they were done, changmin chose three pieces of work to talk about, while juyeon didn't chose any. juyeon did look at them, and it's not like he didn't like any of them, he just didn't want the project to end so soon. he wanted to get to know more about changmin, and he has a feeling this project was the only thing that could make them become close. so, with that, next saturday they'll check out another art gallery that juyeon would be able to chose from. for now, they'll end the day with the pieces of art and maybe tomorrow juyeon will interview changmin since it's already getting late for the two. 

the sun has already set, and the soft blue night sky has fallen upon them. it's 7:22 once they've managed to look at all the pieces of art in the gallery. when they're inside juyeon's car, juyeon asks changmin if he wants to eat something since it was already late. changmin didn't know if that was a good idea, but he figured it'll be better since juyeon did say he'll pay for the food and it's not like changmin wants to go look for food himself knowing someone already asked him. so, juyeon took changmin to eat. 

picking something to eat wasn't so hard as they thought it'd be. probably because changmin just said the easiest and simplest thing one could pick. street food is what changmin chose, and thank god he did. the night was a bit chilly, but with a bowl of warm ramen was the best thing one could have at a moment like this.