chapter 1 - was that a dream or a nightmare?

Black is all I see

Darkness

It hurts

Someone....please help me

Nee-chan... WHERE IS NEE-CHAN?!

I'm sorry I couldn't be here sooner...I'm sorry

Present day:

Tanjiro woke up in a sweat. "That was just...a nightmare," Tanjiro thought. He looked around and saw he was in a forest sitting on the ground, leaning on a tree. He must have fallen asleep.

He looked down at his hand and saw a flute

He wondered why he was holding a flute then it all came back to him.

A couple of months ago:
Tanjiro woke up in a cave. He was confused as to why he was in a cave then it hit him. He didn't want it to be true. He checked his teeth and he had fangs. He checked his nails and they were sharp, Sharp enough to rip through human flesh then he did something that concluded the final evidence to his hunch.

He checked his eye, ripped it out of his socket, and checked it. His eye grows back in seconds. He concluded that he was a demon.

His head was spinning and spiraling in thoughts then he remembered Nee-chan. 'Where is nee-chan?..did... I....eat her..?'
Tanjiro started to panic. He didn't want to believe that he eat his big sister.

Before he could get out and look for her someone walked into the cave." oh! Tanjiro your awake now!" The voice stated. Tanjiro knew that voice, it was Nee-chan

Tanjiro jumped into nezukos arms. His nee-chan was alive! He didn't eat her! Tanjiro started tearing up. Nezuko got worried and asked what was wrong.

Tanjiro said nothing and looked at her face. He was shocked to see the same features on his sister." What's wrong?" Nezuko asked. Tanjiro couldn't speak like literally he couldn't speak because of the muzzle he tried asking why she was a demon but all that came out was "Hmm hmm hmm hmm!" Tanjiro felt defeated so he just quieted down.

Nezuko wondered why her younger brother was acting like this but she figured it out.

She explained to Tanjiro that yes she was a demon and woke up like this. She can walk in the sun but he can't as when he transformed, it was almost night but said he can learn to walk into the sun.

They walked out of the cave at night to a town. Along the way Tanjiro picked up a Yamaha flute and Nezuko picked up a violin. And then their journey begins.

That's the end of this chapter and right now I'm working on chapter 2 so please be patient. Have a good day/afternoon/night, drink lots of water about 4 bottles a day, and get lots of sleep so you are not sleepy tomorrow. I will see you later my little authors!