prologue

Prologue:

A boy at the age of 16 can be seen having a basket with coal filled up to the brim.

"Tanjiro you have soot all other your face." A woman said as she wiped the soot off of the younger male. The male now known as Tanjiro just smiles at his mother

"Onii-chan! Onii-chan!" Tanjiro heard children yelling. He turned his head to see his siblings, one boy, and one girl.

"Are you going to sell coal again onii-chan?" The girl asked. Tanjiro nodded his head and the eyes of the children lit up.

"Can we come? can we come? Please" the children asked in sync. " no children your brother is not taking the cart today and he won't be able to carry you guys if you get tired," Tanjiros mother said. The children's eyes lit down and they looked at the ground sadly. "Don't worry I promise to bring back something for you guys," Tanjiro said as he patted the children's heads.

The children look at their older brother and smiled with a "Thank you!" Look. "Are you going to go sell coal?" Someone asked. Tanjiro turned his head and saw that it was the 3rd eldest sibling." Yes, I am why?" Tanjiro asked as he walked over to him." Well, I was hoping that we could chop down some wood together today." The child said.

Tanjiro smiled and ruffled his hair, " When I get back we can chop down trees together ok?" Said Tanjiro as he continued to ruffle his little brother's hair. "Look! He flustered!" The other boy child (A.N: you know what at this point I might as well use their names) Shigeru said while pointing at his brother. "N-no I'm not shigeru knock it off!" The boy Takeo shouted. Eventually, Tanjiro was off but before long he ran into his big sister Nezuko carrying his little brother, Rokuta on her back

"Ohayo, Nee-chan," Tanjiro says as he walks to Nezuko. "Ohayo Tanjiro, are you descending the mountain now?" Asked Nezuko. Tanjiro nodded his head, "be safe!" Nezuko says as Tanjiro walks away. Before long Tanjiro has made it to the village.

(A.N: time skip to when he was done as I'm a lazy piece of shit 😀✌️)

Tanjiro is making his way up the mountain and he smells something familiar. He thinks nothing of it as he just thinks that it's somewhere in the area.

He is not that far away from his house when he smells the same familiar scent again only it's stronger.

Tanjiro's stomach starts churning as he knows that scent and didn't notice it before.

He starts running to his house and got there to see a man choking out his big sister.

Tanjiro does know what to do.

He's panicked.

His sister is getting choked right in front of his eyes and he can't do anything.

Just then Nezuko mouths something Tanjiro will never forget

"Tanjiro...run...away...forget about me..."

...

At that moment Tanjiro grabbed the axe that was planted in a tree trunk nearby, ignoring his family's bodies, and chops the arms of the demon off of Nezuko. Nezuko dropped to the ground and started gasping for air. The demon turned around and looked at Tanjiro, before releasing an aura that would scare the mightiest of demons.

Tanjiro couldn't move. He was like a statue but the only thing that prevented him from moving was his fear. The demon keep taking closer and closer steps until he was close to Tanjiro.

The demon cut his wrist and started Force (feeding drinking?) Tanjiro his blood. He gave him a lot of it just like he did Nezuko. All Tanjiro could feel was pain. Everything inside of him burned and he was in agony.

The demon thought that the siblings would not survive seeing as he gave them a large amount of his blood. He walked away either something on his mind. "how could a human boy be so beautiful." He asked himself.

Before Tanjiro blacked out he looked at his sister, the only sibling that was alive.

He reached out to her attempting to grab her hand but blacked out before he could do so.

Little did Tanjiro know that from that day on his and his sister's life would change forever.

Ok, and that's the end of the prologue of the story. I hope you have a good day/afternoon/night, drink lots of water maybe 4 bottles a day, and get a lot of sleep. I will see you later my little authors!

My fingers hurt so bad but it was worth it 😌

772 words~