Malini's misdeeds

Start from the beginning

Mary- Raghav! sir tumko andar Bula rahe hai .., woh file lekar

R- but wasn't he planning on sharing that with the board?

Mary- I think his mind changed, can you make it?

R- imlie ye lo...Purre mat Khana! Mein abhi Gaya aur abhi aaya!

I- thik hain

Raghav entered the board room and presented all the evidence, he had followed the trail of money that was regularly transferred to Malinis account, it clearly showed how Malini was falsifying balance sheets and also releasing news fed by interest groups .

Ar- So you see, Ms Malini has been using this organization! The news was never "the news." It was population control made easy. Something in every home, carefully designed to be addictive and keep the sheeple in their place. Fear and confusion all presented by pretty people the audience would trust. And this dirty model was designed here by Ns Malini , no I urge you to vote her out all, we have the numbers as you already know!

M- you all cannot do this! I have made all of you fight at least five times richer in the last 4 years,  I am the reason, Bhaskar times is still alive!

B1- miss Malini , we have made our decision and you have to accept it. We were not aware of all these illegal dealings at Bhasker times !

B2- we appreciate all the work you have done here but now you must  now leave we in peace!

Aryan- you also need to, handover all your shares to the board we will buy them at half the market price! In return for our silence and not turning you over to the authorities!!

B3- We have full confidence that Mr. Rathod will be able to fix your mess.

Malini was ousted from Bhaskar times, she was furious and seething, she left the room and walked straight to Imlie.

M- imlie ! Do you think you have won?

I-what?

M- don't act innocent with me, I know what a great actress you are! If You think you can get your lovers to do your bidding ! Have at it!

I- I don't know what you're talking about! Stop making a scene here!

M- a scene! The scene was when you fell down those stairs 5 years ago, how did you not die!!why do you keep returning imlie? You took my Aditya away from me twice!

I- hum tumse kuchho nahi chhine hai!

M- par Maine toh tumse bahut Kuch chhina hai Imlie! Paaach Saal pehle !

I-kya bolat ho tum!

M-Tumhara baccha, pati aur ghar! Merehi Karan Tum giri thi!!

I-ka?

M- han that ball on which you slipped, I threw it! I pushed my own daughter's pram so Aryan couldn't help you !

I- you are lying!!! Imlie began screaming in horror

M- and the next episode was just as I imagined, your husband blamed you for everything and threw you out of the house just like Aditya did to me because of you, because you couldn't leave us alone ! You lived the same fate as I once did Imlie!!!

I- tum aisa kaisan kar sakat ho? Woh Dono masoom bacche the!!

M-meri insaniyat maar di tumne Imlie ! Par chale jaane ke baad bhi Tum vapas aagayi!! Iss Galatfaimi mein mat rehna ki mein tumhe chod and dungi tumHari barbaadi mere jene ka karan hai !!!

I- chali jaao yaha se!!!

Aryan and Raghav who had ran after they heard Imlie scream! everything Malini said those last words from Malini had piereced Imlie's heart. They both stood in front of Imlie. Imlie  was stunned by everything Malini had said, and stared blankly, she was still in shock . Imlie felt a cold throbbing sensation in her head, she tried to walk towards Away but had Sudden trouble walking and there were dark spots in front of her eyes.

R- leave Malini before I call security!!

M- I'm leaving but I promise you this is not the last you have seen me!

Ar- Get lost Ms. Chaturvedi!!

Imlie tried walking towards Aryan once more but she felt dizzy and lost her balance,she tried saying something to Aryan but couldn't manage to speak clearly. Aryan caught her before she hit her head on the floor. Raghav and Aryan rushed her to the hospital and they waited outside as the doctors worked on her. Raghavs brother emerged after a while. Aryan and Raghav eagerly waited hoping for a miracle.

AH- raghav mr Rathod ! Please sit down

R- Bhai how is she?

Ar-please tell me she is ok!

AH- She has suffered a stroke ! We do not know the extent of the damage yet, we will know only after she is awake.

R- and how does this affect her tumor?

AH- This makes everything much more complicated, I need to talk to dad. .show him her scans before I can tell you anything chotte

R- when will she wake up?

AH- she is heavily sedated right now so she can rest, she could wake up in a few days.., if we try to wake her before that it could be dangerous

Ar-what are the potential outcomes from this stroke?

Raghav knew the risks immediately and hung his head down at the hopelessness of the situation . He walked Aryan to a nearby chair and helped him sit. Akhilesh began to address the two in a grave voice.

AH-Aryan as I said earlier the effects will be fully known only after she is fully awake but it could be anything from total or partial memory loss, difficulty thinking, reasoning, making judgments and understanding concepts. Emotional problems are also common.,

Akhilesh left and Aryan held his head in his hands.

Ar- I have failed her once again Raghu

R- don't say that this wasn't your fault, I should've stayed with her, why did I ever come in that boardroom??

Ar- I called you there! You could have protected here !! I should've known Malini will do something like this! I should have thought of imlie ! I have failed her again!

R- stop blaming yourself haven't you two done enough of that all these years already ?

Raghav decided to find out what Malini was saying, what could have disturbed Imlie..,their much, their argument was probably heard by many in the office, only if someone would be willing to speak to him. They both stayed in the waiting room that night and the next two nights. Waiting for Imlie to wake up.

—///////——-

Please vote and comment, it encourages me to keep writing, have a lot going on at home , need some motivation to keep going, I guess.