𝟎𝟐𝟗/𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Start from the beginning

"us."he looked me up and down."nigga there's no us"i laughed."you sure?"he asked getting closer to me leaving our faces inches apart."dd you with crystal.."i looked into his dark caramel eyes.

"yeah only to make u mad"he smiled getting even closer to my face then he already was."yea and i only ducked cordell to make u care.."i looked into his eyes before breaking the eye contact and looking at his lips.

he gently pressed his lips onto mine."DAVID WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!"crystal yelled causing me and dd to pull away. "shit"i mumbled.

"fuck does it look like i'm doin but be quiet they can hear you from brooklyn."dd shook his head. "david your cheating on me.."crystal cried."no shit dic head"i laughed at her still shocked at the moment.

"nigga you really thought you got him back baby he's all mine"i continued to laugh in her face as she got all teary and ran away."unt un"i laughed kissing dd again.

"I see girl you out here tryna be my wifey want me eat that pussy like it's ice cream bet you ain't met a nigga like me"dd sang as his hand rested on my thigh

"i want mcdonald's."i sighed."ouuu me too"ddot smiled pushing himself up front."got yo lil niggeroni ass down"dd spoke pushing ddot out the front."what chu want ma??"dd asked me as we pulled into mcdonald's.

"wow.."ddot started."i'll get u sum chill out"dd shook his head."i want a large big mac meal wit umm a sprite no ice."i said.

"get me 20 piece meal bbq sauce."ddot smiled goin back on his phone continuously scrolling. "OH SHIT!"he yelled out of no making me jump out my seat.

"the fuck nigga"dd spoke in a stern tone."NIGGA CRYSTAL GOT ARRESTED!"ddot yelled. "HOW YOU KNO!?"i asked lookin back at him.

"NYCDRILLOFFICAL!"i opened instagram and saw a tweet.

nycdrillofficial;DD OSAMA crazy ex girlfriend CRYSTAL4PF arrested for allegedly breaking into DD OSAMAS house on live today after he dumped her for JIJITOOTACT

"OH SHIT"i yelled as dd took my phone to see. "NAH WE GOIN TO MA HOUSE."dd stated pulling out the drive thru and passing through the new york city traffic.

"hol on jiji call dd mom"ddot suggested. i pulled out my phone to call chrimsley. after 3 rings she answered."dd come home now.."chrimsley spoke in fear."mom you ok what did she do?"dd asked his voice shaky and clearly angry.

the car ride to the house was full of anger and GO HARD by lil baby playing lowly in the background.

'I'm back going hard again I'm shutting down my heart again no one can't get next to me so they gotta put orders in try my best to act like I didn't care but I can't hold it in and I'm not into losing I go hard as I can go to win'

we pulled up to dds house as 3 cop cars surrounded the white 2 story house.i ran out the car straight to chrimsley as dd and ddot talked to the officers. "mama estas bien?" i asked her as i hugged her shaking body tight.

"no se mi amor donde esta david"she hugged me back."él está hablando con el oficial ¿era usted el único en casa?"i asked as we sat on the front steps.

"no amiri estaba en la sala mientras preparaba la cena.."she cried."déjalo todo mamá" i rubbed her back."¿Dónde está Miri ahora?"

"Melz lo consiguió"she calmed down seeing her son and his friend walk up to her."oh dios mio bebe"chrimsley spoke kissing her now youngest sons cheek.

"lo siento mucho mamá"dd cried into his mother. "está bien mi amor ella se ha ido ahora"chrimsley reassured her son."no mamá es mi culpa"dd spoke with guilt.

"porque quieres ser feliz con jihanni?"chrimsley asked comforting her son.

sorry ian been active ml but i jus have writers block and i'm graduating tmr😛

anyways i've been working on 2 new books called the friend group ( dd osama) and nfs (lil darius)😘

but ima try and me more active.

bye i love y'all sm😘