last episode 20 xxx

Start from the beginning

shadow was already aroused at this point just by having sonic cuffed and against him with his hand working on rubbing the teen till his member appeared, spreading his legs more with shadow understanding the signal that his lover was enjoying it till shadow felt that the teen was hard enough and pulled away leaving the teen confused for a second.

shadow then push sonic back down to have the teen bent over in front of him with his head on the bed, licking his lips as he saw the sight of the teens entrance and proceed to place his mouth over it.

'Aahh...no shadow don't put your mouth that's...Haaah'

the teen protested at first till shadow spread the teens legs more to open the entrance, for him to slide his tongue inside the tender walls making the teen moan as he let shadow have his way when the small signals of pleasure was going though his spine.

'Mmmmhhhh~Ahhh~shadow~Mmmmm~more'

shadow heard sonic request and went in deeper to give him what he wants before pulling himself away and replace his tongue with two of his fingers, moving them in and out to get the moaning teen more looser.

shadow was giving love bites to the other along the way till he lifted sonic head up and continue  making out with the teen, moaning more when shadow push his fingers in as much as he could to slide the tip on his fingers against his lovers prostate and repeated the action, sending the sonic in a blissful world of his own.

in between kissing each other shadow spoke asking the teen as he smirk in-between.

'you like that......don't you faker'

'Ahhh...yes....I do'

'do you....want more....then say it....beg for me to get inside you'

sonic was already close to his climax just by everything shadow was doing to him and wanted shadow to give him the push he needed to relief himself so he surprise shadow by playing along with shadow fantasy.

'aaaah~...please master put yourself inside of me so I can~Hyyaaa...cum'

this threw shadow off for a second till he gave a mischievous smirk as he pull out his fingers.

'that good faker, keep calling me that and I'll let you have what you want'

shadow got off the bed and drag the teen by the legs to the edge before shadow ram his manhood inside of the teens entrance making sonic feel that he was just sent to cloud 9 as he started screaming his moans for shadow to hear.

shadow couldn't help himself due to all the excitement of the teen joining in with his fantasy of him being called master and ram inside the teen relentlessly with sonic already cuming on the sheets, becoming more sensitive as he took the pounding.

shadow pounded till he was close to his climax and stop to swing sonic over to his back only for the sight of sonic gruelling from the side of his lips with a flustered peach muzzle and his ears down showing his submission, taking the blindfold off revealing his watery half lidded emerald colour eyes staring back at him full of lust.

shadow smash himself back inside, feeling like he was getting suck in with sonic screaming his moans at the top of his lungs as he tense his body from pleasure to the point that shadow felt him member being squeezed as he thrusted in and out making it harder for him to hold his climax in.

'one more time say it!' 

sonic was in total ecstasy as he called out what shadow craved to hear from him as he was about to also cum the second time.

'AHHHH~MASTER PLEASE FILL ME!~KYAAA'

that moment sonic entrance contracted and cause shadow to cum inside of him while sonic came all over both of their stomach's.

panting shadow pull out of sonic and collapse on the bed next to sonic who look extremely tired with shadow pulling himself and the teen up on the bed and covered them up with a blanket before telling him.

'a little rest and then will go again'

'okay'

sonic soon feel in his dark slumber with shadow kissing the teens forehead before saying into his ears

'I love you faker'

--------------------------------------

3 weeks later:

soon everyone found out that their hero 'sonic the hedgehog' was in a relationship with his now old rival 'shadow the hedgehog' and the public welcome their relationship with open arms as they all change their opinion on shadow when they heard from the mobian's that were captured and also from G.U.N that the two hedgehogs save them from Eclipse the darkling.

but trouble was only just being with the two as sonic was getting checked by tails at his house with shadow by his side because he was feeling sick with him fainting without reason.

sonic was sitting on the couch in the living room with his friends and shadow around him as Tails came back from his workshop with the news of sonic diagnoses, but couldn't help but glare daggers at shadow as he whispered in knuckles ears making him also doing the same.

sonic was feeling sick again but he kept it in as he ask tails what was wrong with him with Tails giving him a smile as he calmly said to him and shadow.

'welp it's confirmed what I thought....sorry to tell you sonic but....your pregnant'

shadow had to step back from shock while sonic ran to the bathroom again to throw up leaving shadow and all of his friends with looks that could kill as he said

'oh shit' 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the end

good story with a questionable ending but I hope you all like it :)