Carl pulls out his phone and tracks Debbie's phone, I guess he just now thought about that.

"Sean! Turn left!" He shouts.

The car swerves and Sean yells back.

"Come on man! Don't scream at the driver!"

I kinda laugh a little and sit up again. I can feel my phone buzz and I quickly open it thinking it's from Debbie. When I read the text it's my mom. I sigh and slide a little away from Carl, which could be taken in the wrong way. I open the text message and it's a photo of what looks like herorin.

"What is that?" Carl asks.

I still had my phone kinda titled towards him so I guess he could see. I scooted closer to him and showed him the photo.

"I- I don't know what that is!" I say.

"Is that from Debbie?" He asks in a panic.

"No..." I admit.

"Then who, nova?" He asks.

"My mom! Just...what is it?" I ask.

He gives me a look before grabbing my phone and examining it. After a minute he hands me back my phone.

"Heroine. My guess is your mom meant to send that to someone else and accidentally sent it to you." He says while looking at me.

"Woah wait. Your mom does heroine?" Sean asks.

"She does a lot of stuff." I say.

I can see Carl give him the 'drop it' look. After a few minutes we make it to Debbie's location and hop out of the car. It was a weird ally which lead to a hotel building. I followed in the back, Carl and Sean were in the front walking way faster than me. I was only walking slow because I have a bad feeling about this place. Carl stops walking and turns to me when he realizes I'm not directly behind him. He walks back to me and grabs my hand before walking back to Sean. Sean just looks at our hands and then back to Carl with a smirk.

"Oh shut up." Carl says.

I just look around still uneasy.

"What's wrong?" Sean asks when he realizes why Carl did what he did.

"Nothing." I say and look straight ahead.

When we reach the hotels' main desk Sean and Carl wasted no time, and my anxiety was starting to get replaced with anger.

"Did a girl with red hair walk in here?" Sean asks.

"There's a lot of girls with red hair that walks in this hotel." The girl at the desk says.

Carl shows her a picture of Debbie and raises his voice a little.

"Have you seen her!" He says.

"No I'm sorry, there's a lot of people that look like that." She says.

"Bitch there is only one Debbie! I don't give a fuck about anyone else! Have you seen her or not! If you have some smart ass remark one more time I swear to god I'm gonna lock you in the damn freezer cooler! Try me!" I yell now extremely irritated.

Sean and Carl just look at each other and I can see Carl smirk.

"Show me the picture again sir." The lady says.

She examines it before handing me a key card which I hand to Carl.

"Room 215." She says.

"Was it that god damn hard?" I say to her.

"If your gonna be disruptive, give me back the key card."

"And if your gonna be a off brand drag queen give the dollar store back their Halloween wig." I say before Carl and Sean push me towards the elevator.