20

"Can you drive me to his place?" I turned my head to face Frenkie.

"Of course" He said but then opened his mouth again. "Do you think he is home already?"

"Can you ask him?" I said as he pulled out his phone once again.

He texted him and waited a few seconds before he answered instantly. That guy is always on his phone isn't he?

"He said he's at home" Frenkie said and started his car. A 20 minute drive later we already pulled into his driveway.

"Why do you know where he lives?" I asked as we walked uo to his door.

"I know where he lives cause I was here atleast a thousand times already" He answered my question and rang the doorbell.

"Hey Frenkie" Gavi said and opened the door. "Tina? Wh-" He tried to say but I jumped on him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he grabbed my tights to hold me up.

"What happened?" Gavi asked confused as he looked up to me.

"Go inside first" Frenkie pushed my us inside. As he closed the door I pulled him into a kiss. I felt him smiling into the kiss and as I pulled away he looked happier.

"What just happened?" Gavi chuckled as he looked at me and set me down.

"I missed you" I said as I hugged him. I really missed him, I wasn't lying.

"Can somebody explain?" Gavi was smiling but he didn't understand what was going on.

"I still had your instagram account" Frenkie smiled. Gavis mouth dropped wide open.

"So you saw that." Gavi nodded.

"We both did. Mikky also cause it was her idea. Why didn't you tell anyone?" He asked Gavi confused. Frenkie was right, Gavi could have just told someone who wasn't that close to him.

"Alright, come on sit down" He said as he pointed to his couch. I sat down and watched him as he closed all the curtains.

"So, tell me. What the fuck was that?" I asked him as soon as he sat down. I then climbed over to him and sat between his legs.

"I just know as much as you guys do. He hasn't texted me since that day and he blocked my number. I don't know why he did that and what I did to him" Gavi explained as he wrapped his arms around me.

"That is weird as fuck tho" Frenkie looked down as he was thinking.

"I know, but the only thing that matters now is that you guys are back together again. That's why I'm gonna go now. Thank you" Frenkie stood up and so did I. Gavi just waved him goodbye.

"Thank you so so so so so so much" I said as I pulled him into a hug.

"Always" He said and then let me go. He then walked to the car and left me here.

I walked back to the couch where Gavi was already looking at me with a huge smile.

"I missed you so much" I repeated and layed on top of him. He played around with my hair.

"You have no idea how bad that was" He mumbled.

"I can belive you."

"Are you mad at me?" He asked and I looked up to him.

"Are you kidding?" I smiled.

"I hurt you"

"I don't care" I had an idea. "You know what we could do to prevent you from getting your career destroyed?"

"No?"

"Announce our relationship" As soon as I said that he lifted me up so that I was sitting on his lap now.