18

"Yeah, yeah" Pedri said as he looked at me wearing his shorts and his shirt. "You wear it better off then me. I am telling you."

"I look homeless" I simply answered.

"Atleast you look good homeless. Look at me" He pointed down his body. He was wearing grey trainers with a black oversized shirt.

"Alright, doesn't matter" I sat down on the one side of the bed.

"Promise me you wont kick me" He sat down infront of me.

"I'll try" I smiled.

"No cause, funny story. When I was younger me and my cousin used to sleep in a tent in the garden and she kicked me in the nuts one time. I thought I am gonna die" He told me and I burst out laughing.

"How old were you?" I asked.

"Like 13 or something" He smiled.

"Have you talked to Gavi?" I asked suddenly. changing the subject.

"We don't need to talk about him if you don-"

"I want to talk about it. So, have you talked to Gavi?" I asked him as he fixed his hair.

"Yes, I did" He said and we suddenly heard the door open.

"Hello, I wish you guys a good night. Also I have a question" Fer walked inside as he closed the door behind him.

"Yuh?" Pedri asked.

"Are you two really together or did you just come here cause he asked you to" Fer pointed at me. He was stood infront of the bed we were sitting on.

"We're just friends" Pedri smiled at him.

"Then why didn't you ask for the other room. So both of yall can sleep separately." He smiled back at him.

"That would have been way to obvious." Pedri answered him and Fer nodded.

"Okay, goodnight" He walked to the door and turned off the lights. We kept talking in the dark.

"You can be friends with Gavi, I don't mind" I answered him.

"Yeah, I am still friends with him but it was shocking for me too. He doesn't wanna talk about it" He looked down at my phone. "You got a message"

"Ah, it's Frenkie" I took my phone and clicked on the message.

Frenkie

we need to talk tomorrow

okay about that what
you wanted to tell me today?

yh exactly

okey after the training?

yeah okay by me

bien

but we NEED to talk.
you can't just run away or something

okay I won't I promise

we'll talk
goodnight

goodnight

"What did he say?" Pedri looked at me as I put down my phone on his nightstand.

"Me and him need to talk about something. I don't know what. He didn't tell me yet"

"What do you think it is about?"

"Well he began something about Gavi when you sat into the car."