9

"No, I don't fucking want to listen to you Gavi" I shouted at him.

"Just let me explain" He tried to say, I was on the edge of tears.

"You can not find an explanation for your actions"

- 12 hours before -

"Hey Xavi how are you?" Pedri walked up to him.

"Good what about you Pedri?" He asked, I just smiled as they talked woth eachother. I wasn't paying attention to them, I was paying attention to Gavi.

"Don't you think Vicky?" My dad turned towards me and pulled me out of my thoughts. I looked at Pedri and nodded. "Yes, I think so too" I respond.

"See that is why we should bring Messi back" He said and suddenly he had my full attention. "Bring Leo back?" I asked as I stepped closer to them.

"We are trying to bring him back, he should be in Barcelona in about 30 minutes." Pedri looked at the clock. I smiled as I heard that. I loved Leo, he was like an uncle for me all the time.

"Can we meet him?" I asked, excited to finally see him again, I texted him sometimes but it wasn't the same.

"He should come to see the training session" Xavi smiled as he watched my smile get even wider.  "Alright, now go back to training Gonzalez" He pushed Pedri back to the others.

As time went by I was sitting on the benches. Typing around something on my phone, as I suddenly looked up without a reason and saw Messi walking up to my dad. I instantly ran down to him.

"Leo" I said and he turned around to hug me. As he pulled me into a short hug I smiled as I stepped away from him, giving him a little space.

"Val I missed you the most" He smiled as he saw me. "You changed so much" I smiled, the happiness that overfilled me was unbelievable. Him being there all my life and then moving to Paris truly broke me.

"I missed you, please come home" I said as there was still a smile painted on my face. "I want to come home, but I have to wait" He answered. Him calling Barcelona his home is something that I'll never get over. Imma tell my children about Messi.

"We have to talk later, I'll talk to your dad" He walked towards Xavi and also hugged him. I nodded and smiled like crazy. I don't even understand why it's even a debate anymore between Ronaldo and Messi. Messi is clear ahead of him. The World Cup was just the cherry on top.

Besides I have met Ronaldo and he may be good but he is a dickhead, acting like a dickhead and speaking like a dickhead.

"You alright?" I heard Pedri ask me. I smapped put of my thoughts once again and looked at him.

"What's up with Gavi?" I asked, I just realised that he hasn't talked to me today, that has never happened in the past week.

"I don't know, he acts weird around me too" He admitted and also turned to look at him. He was passing the ball with Lewandowski. "Should I go talk with Lewa after? He is the only one he talks to"

"Please do, I always had a bad feeling about this" I mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

"Nooo, I'm sure it's nothing bad. He is still just a child"

"I'm younger than him" I said and he quickly looked away smiling.

"I'll go talk with him, wait here" He pointed at me as he walked over to Gavi, I saw him ask something and they both turned away from me. I only saw that they were discussing something, which lead to Pedri dragging Gavi somewhere more private.

"This is interesting" I mumbled more to myself. I turned around and saw Frenkei infront of me.

"Hey Frenkie" I waved at him and smiled. "What's up with you and Gavi?" He asked suddenly.

"What should be up with him and me?" I asked again, how the fuck would he know. "How do you know?" I realised that there was no way of getting around that.

"I've seen how he looks at you, but he hasn't talked to you lately hasn't he? Something changed, I can see it too" He looked iver to where Gavi and Pedri went.

"He's weird. What do you think about it?" I also looked over, just to find Pedri walking away, shaking his head.

"I don't know what I am supposed to think, but go speak with Pedri, he definitely know something. If anything happens, I'm here" He placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks Frenkie" I turned away and before I did I falshed him a smile. That guy is way too nice.

as I walked towards Pedri he seemed to be zoned out, he was sitting on the pitch and looked down.  "Everything alright?" I asked just as I felt a strong grip on my shoulder which turned me around.

"Can we talk?" Gavi asked me. "Sure, where?" He pointed at the place him and Pedri have just been and we walked there in silence.

As we arrived there and he leaned against the wall. "I did a bad thing"

Sorry for the short chapter fellas
I am so fucking angry rn cause Real Madrid won those bitched deserved nothing :)